Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branden Albert Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Branden Albert Interview

    Just got off the phone with Virginia OL Branden Albert and I'm going to type up that interview this afternoon so look out for that.

    ************************************************** ****************

    UPDATE: It's posted, you can link to it via the main page:

    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

    You may need to refresh

    ************************************************** ****************
    Last edited by Scott Wright; 04-09-2008, 06:52 PM.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes


  • #2
    Absolutely sick Scott!


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • #3
      By the way he was at the airport on his way home from a visit with Atlanta and he said it went "very well".
      Scott Wright, President
      Draft Countdown.com
      www.draftcountdown.com

      Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

      Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
      www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm really looking forward to this, I really wanna get Albert.

        Sweet.

        Comment


        • #5
          sweet. btw, is that colt brennan interview gonna happen anytime soon?

          Comment


          • #6
            Could Atlanta trade up for him...or are they actually thinking of taking him with the #3 pick?

            Comment


            • #7
              scott, is this quite possibly the biggest name you've interviewed? Albert could win up being a top 5 pick...

              ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                scott, is this quite possibly the biggest name you've interviewed? Albert could win up being a top 5 pick...
                Ernie Sims and DRC were pretty huge too.
                Last edited by Solomon; 04-09-2008, 05:16 PM.
                10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Solomon View Post
                  DRC was pretty huge too.
                  At the time he wasn't THAT big yet. Albert would definately be the higher rated talent at the time of the interview.

                  I'm looking forward to reading that interview scott!

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    At the time he wasn't THAT big yet. Albert would definately be the higher rated talent at the time of the interview.

                    I'm looking forward to reading that interview scott!
                    I suppose. Sims was highly rated when he was interviewed though. And Chris Long was also interviewed by Scott back in August (and coincidentally mentioned Albert as someone who dosn't get as much attention as he deserves).
                    10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Solomon View Post
                      I suppose. Sims was highly rated when he was interviewed though. And Chris Long was also interviewd by Scott back in August.
                      that's absolutely true I forgot the Long interview!

                      Sig by Fenikz

                      I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is there a link to all of these interviews, I am having trouble finding them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                          Is there a link to all of these interviews, I am having trouble finding them.
                          it's on the main page 'prospect interviews'

                          meanwhile: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/int...nterviews.html

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            it's on the main page 'prospect interviews'

                            meanwhile: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/int...nterviews.html
                            Well who would of thought to look on the main page. Thank you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                              Well who would of thought to look on the main page. Thank you
                              lol well it's the same thing with keys, they're usually in the obvious location :D. You're very welcome.

                              Sig by Fenikz

                              I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information