dennis dixon's site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dennis dixon's site

anybody check that out? idk if it's helping scouts, but it made me like him as a prospect more. he's working hard.

dolphins round 3-4? just incase beck flops this year.

I think it was a good move. He was a pretty intriguing prospect before the injury for sure.

There was an article in SI about him and it had said that even though he wasn't as mobile as they would have liked and that he didn't throw as well as he could have, scouts were impressed with his recovery.

I think he'll be drafted, just unsure where. He's got a lot of potential and sitting for a year or two to learn a system would do him a lot of good while he fully rehabs.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

you should post the website so that people don't have to search for it....otherwise i certainly won't check it out

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

http://www.dennisdixon10.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
          you should post the website so that people don't have to search for it....otherwise i certainly won't check it out
          wasn't sure if i was allowed to

Comment

Decent effort by his agent. At least he's trying to earn his cut, unlike most of the parasites...
            TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
              thanks bro

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

It's fascinating to get a chance to watch a full workout. Though, frankly, I'd be pretty hesitant to draft DD on the basis of that workout. The outs, in particular, were pretty ugly...
                TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                  Decent effort by his agent. At least he's trying to earn his cut, unlike most of the parasites...
                  i have a feeling this is going to be done a lot more next year

Comment

I'm kinda surprised he has all those phone numbers on there.

Comment

He seemed to have put nice velocity on the balls.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                        He seemed to have put nice velocity on the balls.
                        it almost sounds like they enhanced the sound on the video of ball hitting the wr's hands his passes so his passes seem like they have a lot of velocity.

i don't think that's the case, it just popped into my head

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          I'm kinda surprised he has all those phone numbers on there.
                          Yea same here, there are a lot of immature people in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by swollja View Post
                            it almost sounds like they enhanced the sound on the video of ball hitting the wr's hands his passes so his passes seem like they have a lot of velocity.

i don't think that's the case, it just popped into my head
                            Yeah the Moshofsky Center is a pretty big building and it's pretty damn quiet in there during those workouts. The sound is being enhanced by the acoustics.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              Yea same here, there are a lot of immature people in the world.
                              why would that make him immature?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information