Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 years from now the best QB from this draft will be????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 years from now the best QB from this draft will be????

First off I would like to say this is not bias, it is called scouting, but the best QB from this draft will be, ERIK AINGE. Yes, gentlemen Erik Ainge, I would love to debate this with the Ryan or Brohm fans of the world, Gladly! These guys on T V doing mock drafts are stealing money because they suck!!! Seen one mock draft you've seen them all! Talk to me.

I think it will be Brian Brohm.

I do like Ainge, i think he's going to be a steal for some team.

Comment

In this order
      Josh Johnson
      Colt Brennan
      Brian Brohm
      Matt Ryan
      Joe Flacco

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Jamarcus Russell!

Oh from this draft... Brian Brohm

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

HOLT bruce81 I will not argue with you because you do see the talent by say he will be a steal, But this NEKO kid. 1. Raw but has hope 2. JOKE 3. JOKE 4. JOKE and so on you name a bunch of clipboard carriers. You make it so easy with the swiss cheese you serve up!!!!

Comment

I'm going on a limb and saying Chad Henne.

I think it will rank:
            Henne
            Brohm
            Booty
            Ryan
            Johnson
            Ainge
            Woodson

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

it's really hard to say until the draft happens and we see where they end up team wise...I really doubt Matt Ryan will prosper in miami because their oline sucks...but if he were to go New York Jets or Tampa he'd be able to prosper early on and get better quicker...

Comment

I'm split between Flacco and Brohm, but I wouldn't count out a darkhorse like Woodson or Johnson.

Almost sure it won't be Ryan though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Josh Johnson, Andre Woodson & Joe Flacco in that order for me.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

is a career backup picked in rounds 3-5 really a steal ?

Comment

Chad Henne.
                      I'm a state.

Comment

Since no one else will, I'll say Ryan.
                        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by Nemmasisn4sir View Post
                          HOLT bruce81 I will not argue with you because you do see the talent by say he will be a steal, But this NEKO kid. 1. Raw but has hope 2. JOKE 3. JOKE 4. JOKE and so on you name a bunch of clipboard carriers. You make it so easy with the swiss cheese you serve up!!!!
                          Oh i get ur argument and it was a great one.....not.

Seriously where do all these incredible homer noobs come from?

Im can see Flacco and Woodson being succesful if they are groomed behind someone for 1-2 years

Comment

It's hard to say without knowing the situations they'll go to. That said, I'll go with either Joe Flacco or Matt Ryan. While I also like Woodson, he has to go to a really good situation for it to work out.

Comment

I agree with Toonster...Flacco or Ryan for me! They seem the most prototypical IMO, and prototypical usually means successfull.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information