No announcement yet.

A couple more Wonderlic scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see it posted, but Chris Williams scored a 32 which led all lineman, I believe Otah was next at 28...Doesn't hurt that your LT scores a very high score.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
      Mario Manningham got a 6!?
      I think that is close to mentally ree-tah-dead.

Tracy Porter 4?

Tracy, see ball in air? Knock down ball. He catch ball, knock him down too!
      Last edited by bobindallas; 04-26-2008, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Didn't see it posted, but Chris Williams scored a 32 which led all lineman, I believe Otah was next at 28...Doesn't hurt that your LT scores a very high score.
        Okam 39?????????

G'dang

Comment

Originally posted by bobindallas View Post
          Okam 39?????????

G'dang
          He's not lacking in smarts, saying he is intelligent is probably an understatement...Would of got into UT on academics alone, like MetSox said he carried a 4.0, so ironic to see a football player lazy on the field, and hard worker in the classroom.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

How do you get a Wolverine off your front porch?

Tip him for the Dominos!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              He's not lacking in smarts, saying he is intelligent is probably an understatement...Would of got into UT on academics alone, like MetSox said he carried a 4.0, so ironic to see a football player lazy on the field, and hard worker in the classroom.
              Great point but maybe he is just bored. I mean this dude could probably do the head coaches job without really sweating too much but some moron postion coach is screaming at him to do this or that?

It is like, come on dog!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                Hahaha this one is my favorite.

Those classes he was taking at Michigan must've been tough.

Underwater basket weaving, and shop class.
                It was hard to balance with Game Winning Catches 101, Smoking Herb 465, Dominating Michigan State and Notre Dame DBs 331, Sucking vs. Ohio State 433 and Donuts and Cookies, I mean Mike Gittleson's S&C program.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                  Wow, Branden Alberts score sucks... nothing worse than a dumb lineman
                  He has a learning disability.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information