Branden Albert at LT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branden Albert at LT?

I definitely see this guy being athletic enough to be a LT. He's big enough and seems to be smart enough to learn the position this year. My question is do how do you think he will do?
    He has quick feet and is powerful. I've watched some film on him and he reminds me so much of Willie Roaf, especially when he pulls to block downfield.

Could KC have their LT of the future?

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!

I doubt they would of traded up for him unless they thought he was their LT of the future, especially since he was a thought to take him at 5.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

make the dude drop a good 30 pounds over the next year, and youll have yourself a dominant inline blocking tight end

He has the athleticism to do this. Rumours are saying he has okay hands too.

Comment

and before any of u blow up let me clear this out for the ones of you that are a little ********. Im not talking about a friggin over-weight slot receiver-type of TE like dustin Keller, im talking about a dominant inline blocker.

Comment

so youre saying they spent the 15th pick on a tight end project?

Comment

TIDD is a god amongst feeble mortals
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I heard on the radio that all 32 teams had Branden Albert on their draft board as a Tackle. Can't really confirm it, but interesting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
                make the dude drop a good 30 pounds over the next year, and youll have yourself a dominant inline blocking tight end

Lmao, why not sign Jason Dunn instead of wasting a top 15 pick on a guy that's gonna be too big to play TE every down and too small to play OT?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I gotta give it to you Dude, you sure think outside the box.

And outside anything remotely logical as well.

Comment

Apparently the Rashard Mendenhall has strong legs...so the Steelers are concidering moving him to place kicker!!! Good 1st round pick IMO!

Comment

I think he'll bust if he moves out from guard.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                      I think he'll bust if he moves out from guard.
                      Why? Any evidence or just your sixth sense?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post

Here's a thought:

How about not drafting somebody and making them gain/lose 40 lbs and change a position...Did you ever think about drafting a guy that you know, actually plays that position?

What is what your fascination in molding prospects to other positions, the Jets should make Gholston lose 40 lbs and be a physical WR, because rumors say he has ok hands

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Here's a thought:

How about not drafting somebody and making them gain/lose 40 lbs and change a position...Did you ever think about drafting a guy that you know, actually plays that position?

What is what your fascination in molding prospects to other positions, the Jets should make Gholston lose 40 lbs and be a physical WR, because rumors say he has ok hands
                          Not only is his fascination with molding prospects to another position interesting, but I like how arrogant his board name / signature are. Bow down to the mighty draft dude for he shall put all of NFLDC's mind to rest with his awesome prospect ideas.

Comment

Yes, he has excellent footwork and is athletic enough to kick it outside to tackle, which is where I'm sure he'll be starting next year.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

He's making me a pretty hilarious signature composite.

I say let him go until he gets tired.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information