BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
    Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Sean Taylor? The Safety?

Will Franklin is a WR...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Lol

Freaking Homers!!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Abillity wise...a little tori Holt. he's bigger than tori was though. Not nearly as polished a route runner. doesn't have as good of hands either.

Comment

Originally posted by KMOXlistener View Post
            Abillity wise...a little tori Holt. he's bigger than tori was though. Not nearly as polished a route runner. doesn't have as good of hands either.
            Haha I'm not going to say I have a great comparison, but size, route running ability, and hands are pretty big differences in receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
              Haha I'm not going to say I have a great comparison, but size, route running ability, and hands are pretty big differences in receivers.
              Lmao, i laughed at that post also. Just cause he compares him to someone, but they have different sizes, route running abilities and hands. lol

Comment

Chad Jackson

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                  Chad Jackson
                  Maybe with the same athleticism but Franklin wasn't overdrafted because of inflated numbers in college. I might be a Chiefs homer but I like Franklin's chances to stick in the NFL more than Jackson's. He certainly has less competition in front of him. Dwayne Bowe is clearly the #1 and is a future stud but every other spot is up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                    Maybe with the same athleticism but Franklin wasn't overdrafted because of inflated numbers in college. I might be a Chiefs homer but I like Franklin's chances to stick in the NFL more than Jackson's. He certainly has less competition in front of him. Dwayne Bowe is clearly the #1 and is a future stud but every other spot is up in the air.
                    Similar size, Jackson has a little more speed, but they are similar players.

Comment

But the situation isn't what was asked. It was who was he like. He's pretty much a clone of Chad Jackson. Put Franklin in Jackson's situation, or Jackson in Franklin's situation, and they're practically interchangable. And Jackson wasn't overdrafted because of inflated college stats. He was overdrafted because of a rediculously weak year at WR.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                        But the situation isn't what was asked. It was who was he like. He's pretty much a clone of Chad Jackson. Put Franklin in Jackson's situation, or Jackson in Franklin's situation, and they're practically interchangable. And Jackson wasn't overdrafted because of inflated college stats. He was overdrafted because of a rediculously weak year at WR.
                        So you are already predicting Franklin will do absolutely nothing in the NFL like Chad Jackson?

Comment

So you are already predicting Franklin will do absolutely nothing in the NFL like Chad Jackson?
                          If he were sitting behind Moss, Stallworth, and Welker? Yeah, he ain't sniffing the ball there.

Comment

he asked about potential. I think he's got holt potential, I was just stating how I think he is different. No player is gonna compare perfectly to another player, I just think he can be that sort of player.

Comment

But while I'm at it. He's a little like Al Toon, except shorter.....and faster.....but not as good a route runner....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information