Tyson Jackson #1 overall.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Jackson #1 overall.

Could he go numbero uno? He has freaksize (6'6 - 295 lbs), and could probably play all positions on the line in any system. With 4.6 speed he could also be used as a oLB'er in the 3-4 (A mismatch waiting to happen.)

Do u think he is versatile enough to go number one?

Where in the world did you get 4.6 speed?

If he has a good season then he'll be a Top 20 guy but its possible that he could just become Calais Campbell-esque prospect. I'd be surprised if he ran anything better than a 4.9 tbh and a poor time/relatively poor season would see him go in the mid-2nd like Calais.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

i think he will run in the 4.67-4.72 range. With that athleticism he could be a dominant DE, DT or even olb'er in 3-4.

Comment

Ehhhh maybe 4.75-4.8 but no way he is running a 4.6.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

If he has a productive seasons and runs a 4.60-4.70 then I could easily top ten or even top five. That's a big "if" though. I'm not quite sure that he has the pass rushing skills to go in the top three, even with his athleticism. I know a lot of people who think he's an ideal 3-4 DE and team just won't spend a very high pick on a 3-4 DE. He'd have to prove to teams that he's got the pass rushing skills to be a 4-3 DE.

Comment

he isn't going to run a Mario-esque time.... we probably won't see an elite prospect run that fast at that big for another decade

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
              If he has a productive seasons and runs a 4.60-4.70 then I could easily top ten or even top five. That's a big "if" though. I'm not quite sure that he has the pass rushing skills to go in the top three, even with his athleticism. I know a lot of people who think he's an ideal 3-4 DE and team just won't spend a very high pick on a 3-4 DE. He'd have to prove to teams that he's got the pass rushing skills to be a 4-3 DE.
              agree...he doesn't have the estimated speed that the thread starter projects so his versaility isn't great and will not warrant the #1 overall pick. I think he's the 3rd or 4th best DE that could be in next year's draft.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                Bill Parcells says "hello"

I could see him do that with Miami if there aren't any great 34 OLB prospects worthy that high

Comment

I'm pretty sure only Thor the god of lightning could run a 4.6 at 6'6 295.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Bill Parcells says "hello"

I could see him do that with Miami if there aren't any great 34 OLB prospects worthy that high
                    We drafted 2 3-4 DEs this year and we still wouldn't take him top 5 regardless.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                      I'm pretty sure only Thor the god of lightning could run a 4.6 at 6'6 295.
                      Ever heard of Mario Williams 6'7 295 - 4.66 at combine

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
                        haha are you seriously comparing Tyson Jackson to Mario Williams right now...? first off its way to early to make comparisons like that and second mario williams is a freak of nature...

Comment

Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
                          Mario is already a member of the pantheon; he is Odin. Obviously.

he is also the best physical specimen the combine has ever seen. Sorry Tyson.

Comment

It would suprise me a bit if he ran that quick, but I don't think it is completely out of the question. I don't expect him to run anything lower than like 4.8. It's more likely that he runs in the 4.7's. So if he does some great training, I could see him get into the 4.6 range.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                              Mario is already a member of the pantheon; he is Odin. Obviously.

he is also the best physical specimen the combine has ever seen. Sorry Tyson.
                              odin...hes norse. not quite the right pantheon there sir, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information