Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

u guys think DeMarco Murray will be a starter in nfl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u guys think DeMarco Murray will be a starter in nfl?

I saw him play once. but the kids got buzy bee'z speedz
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

I think its a bit to early to say if he can be a full time starter after his injuries but he has huge big play ability and will be a good complement in a two back scheme at the very least. If he continues to develop, he'll get the opportunity to start.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

He is a beast, but come on he ha played one partial season in college
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Thats a little early to predict that, does he have the talent? Surely, but he is more then likely going to be a "lighting" in a Rb combo for somebody, incredible agility and runs with great vision, he is just impressive with the ball in his hands, I love the guy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Murray = Jamaal Charles?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            Murray = Jamaal Charles?
            No, he has much better lateral movement.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Lateral movement? I don't really see that, Murray has some wiggle but Charles is better. He has a much better build than Charles though.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                Lateral movement? I don't really see that, Murray has some wiggle but Charles is better. He has a much better build than Charles though.
                I don't think I ever saw the sideline to sideline movement and cuts from Charles that I saw from Murray last year.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

He looks exactly like Fred Taylor on tape, the way he cuts, explodes, lateral agility, its almost identical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    He looks exactly like Fred Taylor on tape, the way he cuts, explodes, lateral agility, its almost identical to me.
                    that's a very good comparison
                    spot-on

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      I beg to differ. Murray's vision and acceleration out of cuts is amazing, way better than Charles. Charles is obviously faster but Murray isnt slow. Murray runs well downhill he can deliver some surprising blows. I would take Murray any day of the week

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

A little off topic, but since we are discussing Murray he has one of the most impressive high school tapes i have ever seen... 1:13 is my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2n2Q8F0OXU

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

He's another guy USC almost ended up with as well, good thing he chose the right school.

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                            A little off topic, but since we are discussing Murray he has one of the most impressive high school tapes i have ever seen... 1:13 is my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2n2Q8F0OXU
                            wow that is a crazy highlight reel.

Comment

I was looking over my 2009 prospects list earlier and realized there are a lot of big time 3rd year sophmores who could declare for next year's draft. Seems pretty unusual.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information