No announcement yet.

Matthew Stafford, Qb Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people are saying hes not that good but look at the teams hes playing... im not the biggest georgia fan but i have to give props to matt, theres something magical about him like tony romo

Comment

• i guess the magic did a disappearing act vs bama

Comment

• Originally posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
        people are saying hes not that good but look at the teams hes playing... im not the biggest georgia fan but i have to give props to matt, theres something magical about him like tony romo
        Are you kidding? Magic? I have never seen any "magic" from Stafford. He looked pretty labored and didn't really seem much of a leader in the Alabama game... he has the physical tools, but X-Factor and "magic" is something this kid lacks.

Comment

• i agree he doesnt have the tim tebow x factor but he didn't do that bad against bama even, hes not playing defense

Comment

i agree he doesnt have the tim tebow x factor but he didn't do that bad against bama even, hes not playing defense
            What would that X factor be?

Comment

• thats what makes it the x factor, im not sure what it is he just has it.. kind of like jeter hes that sexy player right now

Comment

• you mean that x factor of going 8-5 and losing to ole miss

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  That is honestly the first time I messed that up in forever.
                  Just busting your balls, man.

But anyways, mythbusta or TIDD?

Comment

i agree he doesnt have the tim tebow x factor but he didn't do that bad against bama even, hes not playing defense
                    I dunno, Tebow's X-Factor has been disappearing this season as well. If you want someone with real X-Factor, Dan LeFevour's your man, and then in a couple of years, Jake Locker and Robert Griffin. Those are your guys with real X-Factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckrock101 View Post
                      I dunno, Tebow's X-Factor has been disappearing this season as well. If you want someone with real X-Factor, Dan LeFevour's your man, and then in a couple of years, Jake Locker and Robert Griffin. Those are your guys with real X-Factor.
                      Jake Locker's x-factor is costing his team games.

He's going to make a badass SS though.

Comment

• TIDD makes my head hurt. mythbusta makes me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post

He's not costing his team games- he's keeping them in games. His crappy supporting cast at Washington is costing him games. You throw him onto a team like Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma, Brigham Young or something... you have your Heisman winner right there. Locker is made of X-Factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post

Or centerfielder. If the Mariners dont draft him i'm going postal. They've let locals like Tim Lincecum, Grady Sizemore, Jason Bay and Jacoby Ellsbury get away, no wonder they stink. Enough baseball talk.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information