X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarryJohnson27
    started a topic Matthew Stafford, Qb Georgia

Matthew Stafford, Qb Georgia

How good of a prospect is this guy? Is he just a canidate for the top QB spot in next years draft just because the senior class is so weak at the position, or is he legit? I know he was considered the best player in the country comming out of high school by some.

• Babylon
    replied
    Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Jake Locker's x-factor is costing his team games.

He's going to make a badass SS though.
    Or centerfielder. If the Mariners dont draft him i'm going postal. They've let locals like Tim Lincecum, Grady Sizemore, Jason Bay and Jacoby Ellsbury get away, no wonder they stink. Enough baseball talk.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post

He's not costing his team games- he's keeping them in games. His crappy supporting cast at Washington is costing him games. You throw him onto a team like Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma, Brigham Young or something... you have your Heisman winner right there. Locker is made of X-Factor.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    TIDD makes my head hurt. mythbusta makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckrock101 View Post
    I dunno, Tebow's X-Factor has been disappearing this season as well. If you want someone with real X-Factor, Dan LeFevour's your man, and then in a couple of years, Jake Locker and Robert Griffin. Those are your guys with real X-Factor.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
    i agree he doesnt have the tim tebow x factor but he didn't do that bad against bama even, hes not playing defense
    I dunno, Tebow's X-Factor has been disappearing this season as well. If you want someone with real X-Factor, Dan LeFevour's your man, and then in a couple of years, Jake Locker and Robert Griffin. Those are your guys with real X-Factor.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by P-L View Post
    That is honestly the first time I messed that up in forever.
    Just busting your balls, man.

But anyways, mythbusta or TIDD?

Leave a comment:

• STARHEATHER
    replied
    you mean that x factor of going 8-5 and losing to ole miss

Leave a comment:

• robert pancake gallery
    replied
    thats what makes it the x factor, im not sure what it is he just has it.. kind of like jeter hes that sexy player right now

Leave a comment:

• Babylon
    replied
    i agree he doesnt have the tim tebow x factor but he didn't do that bad against bama even, hes not playing defense
    What would that X factor be?

Leave a comment:

• robert pancake gallery
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    people are saying hes not that good but look at the teams hes playing... im not the biggest georgia fan but i have to give props to matt, theres something magical about him like tony romo
    Are you kidding? Magic? I have never seen any "magic" from Stafford. He looked pretty labored and didn't really seem much of a leader in the Alabama game... he has the physical tools, but X-Factor and "magic" is something this kid lacks.

Leave a comment:

• STARHEATHER
    replied
    i guess the magic did a disappearing act vs bama

Leave a comment:

• robert pancake gallery
    replied
    people are saying hes not that good but look at the teams hes playing... im not the biggest georgia fan but i have to give props to matt, theres something magical about him like tony romo

Leave a comment:

• STARHEATHER
    replied
    ive seen him play. very average.whats his career record? what i saw from flacco this past week was not average. he wasnt playing the raiders or chiefs. he was under full out assualt with minimal running game. id say he acquitted himself quite well, and as far as just straight throwing the ball, he stood and delivered. what did jay cutler look like in his 3rd career start? what did jay cutler look like vs kc?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information