What's the Word on Tommy Blake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Word on Tommy Blake

Does he even want to play in the nfl and if he does will anyone take a chance on him?

I think he ends up a success story.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

He had a two day tryout with the Buccaneers but was not offered a contract to come to training camp.

If he is to become a success story he will have to overcome a hell of a lot of adversity. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing him in TC up in Albany, if he wants to play we're great spot for him to work his way in and stay motivated cause our ends are all tight.

Comment

I'm still upset we didn't offer him something...He was looked at as a 1st rd pick in the 3-4, and at least he would be close to home here in Dallas which is right down the street from TCU...He must really have some issues for us to bring in alot of other DE's that aren't nearly as talented.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

What exactly is wrong with him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              What exactly is wrong with him?
              Severe Bi-Polar I believe.

Comment

I thought he just had depression?

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Does he intend to play in the NFL? Could get his mind of things being away for training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                    I thought he just had depression?
                    In the PFW draft guide, it said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on meds, missing most of last season.

Comment

From interviews it at least sounds like he wants to prove to people he wants to play football, if he at least souns like he wants to give it a crack I don't know how he wasn't worth a 7th rd pick.

I just assumed if he didn't get drafted some local teams in the state would come calling first.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Dude is bi-polar and pressure triggers it. He no showed on the team for games and practices. The whole draft process and not getting picked may not have been good for him pressure wise, of course not getting picked may have relieved some pressure. I hope he can get it together, it's got to be hard to deal with.

Comment

I think he ends up on a team and we will hear his name in about 3-4 years
                          I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Everyone and their mom is rooting for him. I really hope he gets invited to a camp and makes the team.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Not sure if it was actually bi-polar...but wikipedia says depression and social anxiety disorder

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information