No announcement yet.

What's the Word on Tommy Blake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think/want him to go to the Ravens. He could find a way to make an impact there. And Bart Scott (guy who threw penalty flag i think) was psycho, so Blake should be able to fit in. Plus their DL and LB coaches must be great. If his story will be one of success, i think the Ravens are a great opportunity

Comment

That's what I'm thinking! Baltimore has to be the perfect fit for him. He doesn't have to do much his rookie season and get use to the pressure of the NFL. He then can start getting playing time in his 2nd year. The FO has a tendency of finding undrafted players and making them great or solid starters.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
        That's what I'm thinking! Baltimore has to be the perfect fit for him. He doesn't have to do much his rookie season and get use to the pressure of the NFL. He then can start getting playing time in his 2nd year. The FO has a tendency of finding undrafted players and making them great or solid starters.
        Yah I think it's just a matter of whether a coach wants to keep a guy on his roster who is not going to contribute.

It all comes down to the numbers game.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          I'm still upset we didn't offer him something...He was looked at as a 1st rd pick in the 3-4, and at least he would be close to home here in Dallas which is right down the street from TCU...He must really have some issues for us to bring in alot of other DE's that aren't nearly as talented.
          He looked like a first rounder at 255, at 270+ is a different story.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

fdsfdsafdsafdsfdasfsa
            Last edited by bam bam; 08-21-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
              Tommy Blake is a diagnosed schitzophrenic

the bi polar thing is to keep the schitzo thing under wraps. the guy is too crazy for most teams to take a risk on.

Yung Flippa, Baltimore is definately not going to even sniff in his direction.
              There's medication for that you know, it all depends on what kind of schizophrenia he has and how severe it is. In most cases it's very treatable. I've only seen reports of him having gone through depression and being bipolar, schizophrenia is new to me. Do you have any documentation to back it or are you just throwing conspiracy theories around?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                There's medication for that you know, it all depends on what kind of schizophrenia he has and how severe it is. In most cases it's very treatable. I've only seen reports of him having gone through depression and being bipolar, schizophrenia is new to me. Do you have any documentation to back it or are you just throwing conspiracy theories around?
                I have only heard of the Bi-Polar which leads to depression a lot of times. Bi-Polar and schizphrenia are confused by people sometimes.
                It does sound like a case of bi-polar disorder to me. It would be hard to keep the auditory or visual hallucinations under wraps on this level.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
                  Tommy Blake is a diagnosed schitzophrenic

the bi polar thing is to keep the schitzo thing under wraps. the guy is too crazy for most teams to take a risk on.

Yung Flippa, Baltimore is definately not going to even sniff in his direction.
                  You know, being Bi-Polar isn't exactly much better than Schizophrenia.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

dude, dont listen to bam bam. he really doesnt know what hes talking about...there are all kinds of medication to take for schizophrenia, there are tons of people who have it who live healthy, normal lives. and trust me, if a team thinks he is talented enough to make an impact, they will play for therapy and medication, etc. Id like to see him at least get a try out for Baltimore.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      You know, being Bi-Polar isn't exactly much better than Schizophrenia.
                      Yes it is. Bi-Polar disorder is one of the most over-diagnosed conditions in the country, while Schizophrenia is probably the most dangerous non-fatal mental illness out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        Yes it is. Bi-Polar disorder is one of the most over-diagnosed conditions in the country, while Schizophrenia is probably the most dangerous non-fatal mental illness out there.
                        That and ADD/ADHD

Doing that gives people the mindset that they have a problem and they cant fix it and anything they do bad isnt their fault.
                        Last edited by neko4; 05-21-2008, 08:58 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Did he off himself yet?
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            If Bi-Polar is actually serious, then it's capable of being just as dangerous as schizophrenia. Most of the time it is mis-diagnosed though, I'll agree with that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              dude, dont listen to bam bam. he really doesnt know what hes talking about...
                              ill bite my tounge so I dont bite yours.

Schizophrenia is way more serious than bipolar disorder. I dont know why you would think otherwise.

And to whoever it was that asked, no I am not throwing conspiracies around.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                If Bi-Polar is actually serious, then it's capable of being just as dangerous as schizophrenia. Most of the time it is mis-diagnosed though, I'll agree with that.
                                It is def, mis-diagnosed a lot. and you are also right if its serious it is just as bad. I know people who had Bi-Polar and went into deep depression periods for months and attempted suicide several times.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information