Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Word on Tommy Blake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    you are the biggest moron

    Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by lordquas View Post
      you are the biggest moron
      well clearly the guy is a psycho. But I guess if he could utilize this on the field he could be fine. Maybe as a penetrating UT in 4-3. Go bananaz -> and then rush from the inside like he was trying to kill somebody.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
        well clearly the guy is a psycho. But I guess if he could utilize this on the field he could be fine. Maybe as a penetrating UT in 4-3. Go bananaz -> and then rush from the inside like he was trying to kill somebody.

        What in the hell does it take to get banned here? It's stunningly obvious that he's trolling.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
          What in the hell does it take to get banned here? It's stunningly obvious that he's trolling.
          I honestly don't know. Maybe the mods find him funny. I know I do on occasion.

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
            well clearly the guy is a psycho. But I guess if he could utilize this on the field he could be fine. Maybe as a penetrating UT in 4-3. Go bananaz -> and then rush from the inside like he was trying to kill somebody.
            you are completely and totally insufferable. I have absolutely no idea how you have not been banned yet. Who are you to call this kid a psycho? You have absolutely no idea what his condition is, other then what you and your clearly skewed logic read on the internet. Before you go around suggesting absolutely ridiculous things, maybe you should think before you open your stupid mouth. Just stop posting, everyone here hates you and you offer nothing constructive.
            Last edited by A Perfect Score; 06-22-2008, 11:06 AM.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              you are completely and totally insufferable. I have absolutely no idea how you have not been banned yet. Who are you to call this kid a psycho? You have absolutely no idea what his condition is, other then what you and your clearly skewed logic read on the internet. Before you go around suggesting absolutely ridiculous things, maybe you should think before you open your stupid mouth. Just stop posting, everyone here hates you and you offer nothing constructive.
              word for word. Couln't have put it any better.

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #52
                poor kid. it's not like he is this way on purpose.

                with medication though, bi-polar is treatable. and there is nothing on lexis-nexus about this schizophrenia. at all. the only note of it on google is in the forum. If someone wrote it. It's not online. It's not in the papers. It doesn't exist. Until then. It's his own business if he is or isn't. So. Knock off the psychological issues hating.

                You're all immature little brats who go hehehe. he's screwed up in the head. If you were under the same kind of constant stress that that kid was, and had the natural predisposition for this, you would snap too. So. ****.

                Tommy Blake should make it back someday if he wants to, if not, he's working to graduate which is totally commendable.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  poor kid. it's not like he is this way on purpose.

                  with medication though, bi-polar is treatable. and there is nothing on lexis-nexus about this schizophrenia. at all. the only note of it on google is in the forum. If someone wrote it. It's not online. It's not in the papers. It doesn't exist. Until then. It's his own business if he is or isn't. So. Knock off the psychological issues hating.

                  You're all immature little brats who go hehehe. he's screwed up in the head. If you were under the same kind of constant stress that that kid was, and had the natural predisposition for this, you would snap too. So. ****.

                  Tommy Blake should make it back someday if he wants to, if not, he's working to graduate which is totally commendable.
                  Most of these people crapping all over him and his situation have absolutely no idea about his condition or its side effects. Don't even stoop to their level.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                    Most of these people crapping all over him and his situation have absolutely no idea about his condition or its side effects. Don't even stoop to their level.
                    some adult has to yell at them and tell them they're acting like little shits.

                    no one does these days. hence why they all want their 10 million dollar a year rookie contracts.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information