Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Underclassmen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2009 Underclassmen

    Which underclassmen do you think may declare eligibility for the 2009 draft?

    Going by recent trends is it likely that around 50 will declare again next year (assuming the CBA doesn't impact)
    Last edited by Big_Pete; 07-02-2008, 08:51 PM.

  • #2
    Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State
    Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
    Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
    Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech
    LeSean McCoy, Pitt
    Maurice Evans, DE, Penn State

    Just a couple to start off the discussion.

    Comment


    • #3
      The one, the only, Mr. Michael Crabtree!!!!


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • #4
        *points to sig*

        Comment


        • #5
          Here are underclassmen that I will be keeping an eye on this college season who I think may declare for the 2009 draft

          I think all of these guys could end up declaring for the 09 draft

          QB
          Matthew Stafford (6-3, 236), Georgia
          Tim Tebow (6-3, 235), Florida

          RB
          Chris Wells (6-1, 236), Ohio State
          CJ Spiller (5-11, 193), Clemson

          TE
          Jermaine Gresham (6-5, 264), Oklahoma

          WR
          Michael Crabtree (6-3, 208), Texas Tech
          Darrius Heyward-Bey (6-2, 205), Maryland
          Percy Harvin (5-11, 188), Florida

          OT
          Andre Smith (6-5, 340), Alabama
          Ciron Black (6-5, 318), LSU
          Ed Wang (6-5, 308), Virginia Tech

          DE
          George Selvie (6-4, 242), South Florida
          Greg Hardy (6-4, 265), Mississippi
          Ricky Sapp (6-4, 242), Clemson
          Everette Brown (6-4, 252), Florida State

          DT
          DeMarcus Granger (6-2, 315), Oklahoma
          Sen'Derrick Marks (6-1, 290), Auburn
          Vince Oghobaase (6-6, 310), Duke
          Ricky Jean-Francois (6-3, 280), LSU

          ILB
          Brandon Spikes (6-3, 242), Florida

          OLB
          Rico McCoy (6-1, 224), Tennessee
          Sean Weatherspoon (6-1, 235), Missouri
          Eric Norwood (6-0, 270), South Carolina

          CB
          Vontae Davis (6-0, 204), Illinois
          Patrick Robinson (5-11. 189), Florida State
          Donald Washington (6-0, 194), Ohio State

          SAF
          Taylor Mays (6-3, 225), Southern California
          Kam Chancellor (6-3, 224), Virginia Tech
          Myron Rolle (6-2, 218), Florida State
          Last edited by Big_Pete; 07-02-2008, 09:18 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Myron Rolle will leave. He's being treated like a senior by the coaches, so they expect him to leave.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State
              Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
              Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
              Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech
              LeSean McCoy, Pitt
              Maurice Evans, DE, Penn State

              Just a couple to start off the discussion.

              very interesting :)

              Isn't Michael Johnson a senior?


              Intesting about Evans, Penn State guys don't normally declare
              Last edited by Big_Pete; 07-02-2008, 09:21 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                Myron Rolle will leave. He's being treated like a senior by the coaches, so they expect him to leave.
                I agree with you, most Florida State juniors declare

                Comment


                • #9
                  OSU is getting the feeling that CB Donald Washington might declare after this season. With a good year FS Anderson Russell might follow. RB Chris Wells and DE Lawrence Wilson are expected to.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
                    very interesting :)

                    Isn't Michael Johnson a senior?


                    Intesting about Evans, Penn State guys don't normally declare
                    Yeah my bad about Johnson.

                    I just think Evans is going to have a monster year and could be a top 20 pick. He's a very good all-around DE.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't see Maurice Evans going anywhere. He had a good soph season, but still has a long way to go to reach his potential.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There are alot of junior DEs with legitmate talent all of whom could easily come out

                        George Selvie, South Florida, (6-4, 242, 4.72)
                        Greg Hardy, Mississippi (6-4, 265, 4.73)
                        Maurice Evans, Penn State (6-2, 265, 4.76)
                        Greg Middleton, Indiana (6-3, 275, 4.87)
                        Jermaine Cunningham, Florida (6-3, 234, 4.72)
                        Ricky Sapp, Clemson, (6-4, 242, 4.58)
                        Everette Brown, Florida State (6-4, 252, 4.65)
                        Lawrence Wilson, Ohio State (6-4, 274, 4.72)
                        Auston English, Oklahoma (6-3, 258, 4.63)
                        Brandon Graham, Michigan (6-2, 270, 4.74)


                        Some will definately come out and some will stay; it will be very hard to predict how it turns out. But DEs are a premium and the junior DE class has alot more depth with quality talent than the senior class. I expect at least half of these guys to declare

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kenny Britt FTW!!
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
                            There are alot of junior DEs with legitmate talent all of whom could easily come out

                            George Selvie, South Florida, (6-4, 242, 4.72)
                            Greg Hardy, Mississippi (6-4, 265, 4.73)
                            Maurice Evans, Penn State (6-2, 265, 4.76)
                            Greg Middleton, Indiana (6-3, 275, 4.87)
                            Jermaine Cunningham, Florida (6-3, 234, 4.72)
                            Ricky Sapp, Clemson, (6-4, 242, 4.58)
                            Everette Brown, Florida State (6-4, 252, 4.65)
                            Lawrence Wilson, Ohio State (6-4, 274, 4.72)
                            Auston English, Oklahoma (6-3, 258, 4.63)
                            Brandon Graham, Michigan (6-2, 270, 4.74)


                            Some will definately come out and some will stay; it will be very hard to predict how it turns out. But DEs are a premium and the junior DE class has alot more depth with quality talent than the senior class. I expect at least half of these guys to declare
                            This will be a great end class


                            Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              Kenny Britt FTW!!
                              he'll probably leave, without Teel no one will be good enough to throw them the ball. Underwood should leave too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information