Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does someone have the results of the Lineman weigh ins??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does someone have the results of the Lineman weigh ins??

    It was supposed to happen yesterday.
    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

    - Genius

  • #2
    I'm fairly certain it's suppose to be today


    Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

    Comment


    • #3
      http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30291

      direct combine question for offensive players to that thread
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #4
        Slow your roll, things haven't even started up yet... :)

        I am working on getting my Scouting Combine coverage section together as we speak.
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

        Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

        Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
          Slow your roll, things haven't even started up yet... :)

          I am working on getting my Scouting Combine coverage section together as we speak.
          Good, It is about time you got something done around here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
            Good, It is about time you got something done around here.

            wow
            Scott will not like that lol :D
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              wow
              Scott will not like that lol :D
              I hope his sarcasm radar is working. We all know he is the hardest working man in Drafnik circles.

              Comment


              • #8
                ESPN has some in their blog. Andre Smith was only 332, which should help him. And he *said* he was 6-4.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know of the following from various websites

                  Michael Oher somehow only managed to check in at 6'4" and above 300 pounds. This is strange because he measured in at nearly 6'6" at the Senior Bowl. I know this sounds far fetched, but it's reported all over the internet.

                  Herman Johnson has lost nearly 20 pounds since the Senior Bowl, weighing in at like 364 pounds.

                  Eben Britton checked in very well at 6'6" 310 pounds

                  Eugene Monroe checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                  Max Unger checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                  Andre Smith did check in at the rumored height and weight at 6'4" 332

                  Jason Smith checked in at 6'6" 310 pounds as well

                  A lot of these lineman came to the combine very well prepared, but Michael Oher's situation is pretty awkward, but I'm sure it will be clarified soon enough, because nearly 2 inches is a drastic difference when it comes to this kind of deal.

                  Here's the website I look at:

                  http://www.steelersdepot.com/blog/20...mbine-results/

                  BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks!!!

                    Real good stuff and Oher's is probably a mistake.

                    Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                    I know of the following from various websites

                    Michael Oher somehow only managed to check in at 6'4" and above 300 pounds. This is strange because he measured in at nearly 6'6" at the Senior Bowl. I know this sounds far fetched, but it's reported all over the internet.

                    Herman Johnson has lost nearly 20 pounds since the Senior Bowl, weighing in at like 364 pounds.

                    Eben Britton checked in very well at 6'6" 310 pounds

                    Eugene Monroe checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                    Max Unger checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                    Andre Smith did check in at the rumored height and weight at 6'4" 332

                    Jason Smith checked in at 6'6" 310 pounds as well

                    A lot of these lineman came to the combine very well prepared, but Michael Oher's situation is pretty awkward, but I'm sure it will be clarified soon enough, because nearly 2 inches is a drastic difference when it comes to this kind of deal.

                    Here's the website I look at:

                    http://www.steelersdepot.com/blog/20...mbine-results/
                    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

                    - Genius

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      I know of the following from various websites

                      Michael Oher somehow only managed to check in at 6'4" and above 300 pounds. This is strange because he measured in at nearly 6'6" at the Senior Bowl. I know this sounds far fetched, but it's reported all over the internet.

                      Herman Johnson has lost nearly 20 pounds since the Senior Bowl, weighing in at like 364 pounds.

                      Eben Britton checked in very well at 6'6" 310 pounds

                      Eugene Monroe checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                      Max Unger checked in at 6'5" and a shade under 310

                      Andre Smith did check in at the rumored height and weight at 6'4" 332

                      Jason Smith checked in at 6'6" 310 pounds as well

                      A lot of these lineman came to the combine very well prepared, but Michael Oher's situation is pretty awkward, but I'm sure it will be clarified soon enough, because nearly 2 inches is a drastic difference when it comes to this kind of deal.

                      Here's the website I look at:

                      http://www.steelersdepot.com/blog/20...mbine-results/
                      Are those barefoot measurements?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        Are those barefoot measurements?
                        I imagine, it would be hard to believe they wouldn't be...

                        BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                          I imagine, it would be hard to believe they wouldn't be...
                          I think you're right, i know they were at the Senior Bowl. Some seem taller than you would think. Britton and Jason Smith at 6-6 seem tall but certainly good for their cause.


                          I get a kick out of Herman Johnson dropping 20 LBS and weighing in at 364. I'd say keep going.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think NFL Network had Oher listed at 6-4-1/2.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Alex Boone: 6'8", 328. That's a whole lot of beef.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information