Moreno ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moreno ?

whats did he weigh in at and what was his height at the combine ?

In his interview I think he said 5'10 5/8ths 217.
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

oh ok ...thought he was more closer to the 6"0 range ....217 is really good weight for 5"10 .... i wonder if hes going to put on a bit more weight for the pro's ...hell be in the mold of L.T

Comment

5-10 1/8" and 217 lbs. His forty should be below 4.5 seconds. If it's below 4.4 seconds he'll be moving up draft boards.

Comment

yeh he should have a strong combine ...good reps , good shuttle , and a good vert ..if hes anything over 4.4 it might hurt him a bit .

Comment

He's already on the move and the top 10 isn't out of the question if he has a solid combine.
            And proud of it!!!

Comment

25 reps on the bench!! , same as beanie ..

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                5-10 1/8" and 217 lbs. His forty should be below 4.5 seconds. If it's below 4.4 seconds he'll be moving up draft boards.
                I expect he will run in the mid 4.5's. Straightline speed is not Knowshon's game. He is the quickest guy on the field, but never was the fastest. Maybe he could run in the high 4.4's but I would be amazed if he broke into the 4.3's because his game speed is not nearly that fast.

That being said he will tear the NFL up nonetheless.

Comment

It's starting to look like the eagles might not have a shot at him, which sucks because he'd be perfect for our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                    I expect he will run in the mid 4.5's. Straightline speed is not Knowshon's game. He is the quickest guy on the field, but never was the fastest. Maybe he could run in the high 4.4's but I would be amazed if he broke into the 4.3's because his game speed is not nearly that fast.

That being said he will tear the NFL up nonetheless.
                    I think scouts and GM's are expecting him to break the 4.50 barrier otherwise top 10 isn't in the picture.
                    And proud of it!!!

Comment

did moreno do anything else besides the bench ?

Comment

Originally posted by Guarnstar23 View Post
                        did moreno do anything else besides the bench ?
                        He ran the 40 in a blazing 4.6 seconds.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          It's starting to look like the eagles might not have a shot at him, which sucks because he'd be perfect for our offense.
                          You may want to reconsider that thought now. He very well could be available at #21.

Comment

thats going to hurt , i would of atleast thought 4.5 range , thats going to hurt his stock , is his shuttle time atleast good , he wasnt even a top performer in the vert .

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              You may want to reconsider that thought now. He very well could be available at #21.
                              I sure hope so. Brian Westbrook ran a 4.55 and he is plenty fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information