Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pat White

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pat White

    Even after a good Senior bowl performance Scott was bashing Pat White. Now apparently the scouts are raving about his combine performance. What sez you now Scott?

  • #2
    White blew away Sanchez today...and that was just the throwing drills.

    Comment


    • #3
      was white wearing gloves today on both hands while throwing or no..
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        Scott's problem with him is similar to many... He wants to play Quarterback, he can throw, he can run, but he sure doesn't look the part of an NFL Quarterback physically, nor did he play in an offense that translates to the NFL. Once he picks a position, he will be much easier to evaluate and like as a prospect. Tougher to figure out than Brad Smith or Michael Robinson because of his dedication to the QB position.

        Of course, he has said he could work out at Wide Receiver, yet that all is being said after a stellar day working out as a Quarterback. I like White, but man is he confusing to evaluate!

        big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
          was white wearing gloves today on both hands while throwing or no..
          yes.......

          cred 2 BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
            Scott's problem with him is similar to many... He wants to play Quarterback, he can throw, he can run, but he sure doesn't look the part of an NFL Quarterback physically, nor did he play in an offense that translates to the NFL. Once he picks a position, he will be much easier to evaluate and like as a prospect. Tougher to figure out than Brad Smith or Michael Robinson because of his dedication to the QB position.

            Of course, he has said he could work out at Wide Receiver, yet that all is being said after a stellar day working out as a Quarterback. I like White, but man is he confusing to evaluate!
            dont know what you mean by pick a position

            hes said hes gonna play qb until hes told 'no'

            cred 2 BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              dont know what you mean by pick a position

              hes said hes gonna play qb until hes told 'no'
              I think it's huge that he's finally willing to 'help out a team any way possible' and run some routes at his pro day. He clearly wants to be a QB, participated as a QB only today and mighta looked bad next to all those other WR's. But even as a QB, he'll be sitting on the bench next year. The fact that you could use your backup QB as a WR/return man, in addition to him looking strong as a QB should really help his stock.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by THav916 View Post
                I think it's huge that he's finally willing to 'help out a team any way possible' and run some routes at his pro day. He clearly wants to be a QB, participated as a QB only today and mighta looked bad next to all those other WR's. But even as a QB, he'll be sitting on the bench next year. The fact that you could use your backup QB as a WR/return man, in addition to him looking strong as a QB should really help his stock.
                Seneca Wallace much? :P

                Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

                Comment


                • #9
                  I expected a better 40 from White. But he did throw very well.

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                    Scott's problem with him is similar to many... He wants to play Quarterback, he can throw, he can run, but he sure doesn't look the part of an NFL Quarterback physically, nor did he play in an offense that translates to the NFL. Once he picks a position, he will be much easier to evaluate and like as a prospect. Tougher to figure out than Brad Smith or Michael Robinson because of his dedication to the QB position.

                    Of course, he has said he could work out at Wide Receiver, yet that all is being said after a stellar day working out as a Quarterback. I like White, but man is he confusing to evaluate!

                    I think he said before his combine workouts that he would be willing to workout as a Receiver at his Pro Day.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      pat whites proving everyone wrong that hates on him.
                      putting up good numbers
                      throwing the ball very well
                      the guys a gamer.
                      go-pat-white

                      Go Celtics
                      Go Irish
                      Go Ravens

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                        I think he said before his combine workouts that he would be willing to workout as a Receiver at his Pro Day.
                        I heard that as well. Personally, I'm a bit surprised he didn't allow himself to be worked out at WR at the Senior Bowl practices or Combine. Like many, I think he is a better fit as a WR on Sundays, still I have never seen White catch the ball or run a route so he is very hard to evaluate at the position.

                        big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PAt White didn't impress me very much today.

                          His dropback was very slow, and for someone who is that fast, you would think his footwork could be faster, and then his balls were floating and he didn't have the best of control on his passes and struggled to throw the out route with drive and velocity on his ball.

                          All pat white showed was that he is a good athlete, and we already knew that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My Vikes could use a guy like White. A few wrinkles in our boring offense not to mention a much needed boost in the return game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                              My Vikes could use a guy like White. A few wrinkles in our boring offense not to mention a much needed boost in the return game.
                              Pat White would not be that dynamic as a returner, doesn't have the top end speed or acceleration for it, though he is agile..

                              don't get carried away by combine hype..Remember Adrian Mcpherson a couple years back?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information