Biggest Disappointment in your team draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Disappointment in your team draft

For me it was probably Chad Jackson. God when we drafted him I thought he would be something special but now he just fallen from the face of the Earth

what is yours ?

#MoncriefArmy

It's a tie between Tony Mandarich and Jamal Reynolds. I don't think I have to expand upon this point any.

Comment

Any bucs 1st rd pick under Gruden and Allen.
      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Hmm, either Jerome McDougle or Winston Justice. Both showed tiny glimmers last year, but they never lived up to what ehy sould have been. McDougle was on the Giants (only active for a few games I think) and Justice barely sees the field.

I really haven't been old enough to really follow the draft since 6 or 7 years ago..
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
          For me it was probably Chad Jackson. God when we drafted him I thought he would be something special but now he just fallen from the face of the Earth

what is yours ?
          I second Jackson for the Patriots. You could also include Andy Katzenmoyer, Robert Edwards (could have been special if not for a dumb injury), Marquise Hill, and Bethle Johnson. A lot of people would put Maroney as being a disappointment but he is still young and loaded with talent, if he manages to stay healthy he could really be a stud.

Comment

Ryan Sims.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Michael Vick. Not only was he a top overall pick, but he was also extremely talented and extremely entertaining. He could have had a long, great career if he chose to live right and focus more on his job.

Comment

lets just say probably 90% of the raiders 1st round picks of the decade havent been anything as expected.

Gallery
                Washington
                Huff
                Gibson
                Brayton
                Buchannan
                Harris
                Janikowski ( not because of performance but we picked a fricken kicker in the 1st round) GOOD OLD AL!!!

- to early to tell
                Russell
                Mcfadden

Ones that have panned out

Nnamdi
                Woodson

Comment

Hmmmm for the Colts recently, I would have to say LT Tony Ugoh. Granted he has only played for 2 years, but this past year he really lacked toughness and hopefully he steps up his game this year.
                  INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

If I bite my tongue and limit it to first rounders, these are the recent ones that really get me steaming mad:

Cade McNown
                    Rex Grossman
                    Michael Haynes
                    Curtis Enis
                    Rashaan Salaam
                    David Terrell

I know a lot of people would put Benson and Colombo on that list, but I think those are the result of the Bears mishandling their situations.

Limiting it to one, I'd go with McNown. He just transformed into Mr. Hyde as soon as he was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      I second Jackson for the Patriots. You could also include Andy Katzenmoyer, Robert Edwards (could have been special if not for a dumb injury), Marquise Hill, and Bethle Johnson. A lot of people would put Maroney as being a disappointment but he is still young and loaded with talent, if he manages to stay healthy he could really be a stud.
                      Ya, other than Jackson I'd say Katzenmoyer for the Patriots. And Roberts was gonna be something special....damn rookie beach football!
                      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Jonathan Sullivan. He only cared about the buffet line

Comment

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

ugh...

Kyle Boller. It doesn't seem so bad since we have Flacco now, but we traded up to get that worthless *.*.*. Travis Taylor wouldn't be far behind.

Comment

For Baltimore, I'll say Kyle Boller. Had all the tools you look for, but never understood the game mentally. And Dan Cody, he coulda been something special or at worst a outstanding special teamer but he was an injury magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information