#2. Pro Days this week
    Arkansas State, March 31 David Johnson
    Fort Valley State, March 30
    Hawaii, April 2 Jake Ingram, Ryan Mouton, David Veikune
    Kent State, March 30 Augustus Parrish
    Missouri Western, April 2
    SMU, April 2 Thomas Morstead
    UCLA, March 31 Kahlil Bell
    USC, April 1 David Buehler, Brian Cushing, Kevin Ellison, Cary Harris, Kaluka Maiava, Clay Matthews, Rey Maualuga, Fili Moala, Kyle Moore, Mark Sanchez, Patrick Turner

#3. Calender for all pro days

#4. Early start this year, because Wyoming RB Devin Moore and his agent shrewdly made up for a disappointing non-invite to the Combine.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/19/wyomings-moore/

Wyoming’s Moore gets his (pro) day in Indy

Wyoming running back Devin Moore wasn’t invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, so he had to find another way to get his foot in the door.

Not only did he get in, but he had the first official workout in front of NFL team officials in Indianapolis.

Moore, who grew up in Indianapolis and attended high school at Cardinal Ritter there, held his own private “pro day” on Thursday for scouts at a sports training facility near the airport. Fourteen teams attended the “off-campus” workout at which he ran the 40 in 4.43 and 4.41 seconds, had a 35-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot long jump, short-shuttle runs of 4.22 and 4.29 seconds, a 7.14-second cone drill and 27 reps on the bench press.

His 4.41 40 would have ranked fifth-best at last year’s combine among running backs. Moore, who was measured at 5-9 and weighed 190 pounds, is the all-time leading rusher in Wyoming history and was the Mountain West Conference rushing champion last season.

– Gil Brandt
    Good performance, especially as Moore will get some looks as a return man prospect.
    Last edited by Geo; 03-30-2009, 05:54 PM.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

That a boy Devin!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Somebody is gonna pick him up before too late, makes no sense he didn't get invited to the combines but that won't stop teams from looking his way in the 2nd day.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Those are good numbers considering how the whole thing came together. I like Moore a lot as at least a return guy. I hope he gets his shot in the NFL.

Comment

I liked Moore he should have been invited to the combine. I thought he would have ran in the high 4.3s but still nice

Comment

I knew he'd do well. He'll go in the 1st 4 rounds.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Teams will love him for the fact that he wanted it so bad, he went to them to show what he could do. I imagine he'll have another pro day and treat this one as his combine.
              ________
              Vaporizers
              Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Gotta love this kid, I hope a team drafts him as a sleeper in round three. 27 reps on the bench press is highly impressive.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Ya, on top of going out and making sure scouts saw him in Indy, he actually had a damn good workout.
                  ________
                  AlphaGod cam
                  Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I like Moore but I am so curious to see how Herb Donaldson works out at his pro day (Priest Holmes v2.0)!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Thats pretty damn cool. 190 is a lil light but whatever.

27 reps is gunna be at the top of the rb class too.

Im really impressed by this.
                      I want a sig.

Comment

Good for him. 27 reps for a little guy like him is really impressive, and it shows real desire and intelligence to just hold your own pro day when everyone who matters is already in one place.

Comment

I am excited no matter what day the UCONN pro day is I am going to it!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

ends up being the fastest and strongest rb

Comment

When is Frantz Joseph's pro day?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information