Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Quarterback Draft Class Showdown: 2000 vs 1999

http://theghostwriter.today.com/2009...-2000-vs-1999/

2000 was funny. No one wanted to touch Redman or Pennington (both great QB prospects) after what happened in 1999... Redman would have turned out a lot better if he hadn't been put into such a crappy situation in Baltimore, and Pennington would be a HoF QB if not for injuries.
    ________
    Roll Blunts
    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Glad the eagles took Donavon in 99! so many busts in those 2 years
      http://facesportsnetwork.blogspot.com/

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=414166

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_EaglesFly View Post
        Glad the eagles took Donavon in 99! so many busts in those 2 years
        Most Eagles fans hated that pick, which if funny looking back.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

This trend has nothing to do with this year and last year's draft. Last year there weren't 4 quarter backs drafted in the first round. I think since that 1999 year people have been scared,...2006 teams went a little risky.

I think Stafford falls, around bottom of top 10, Sanchez mid-late first and Freeman will be in the second round.

Comment

Would you rather have Ricky Williams (pre-pot charges) and Pennington (pre-injuries) or McNabb and Simon? I'm leaning towards the former.
            ________
            LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
            Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Most Eagles fans hated that pick, which if funny looking back.

Actually it was just a small group of vocal morons that went up with the joke of a morning sports show here in Philly. Most fans wanted them to take a QB.
              Last edited by ljk2171; 03-02-2009, 05:55 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

Couch was a weird situation he actually played pretty decently especially for essentially an expansion team but then the Holcomb thing and then completely out of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  2000 was funny. No one wanted to touch Redman or Pennington (both great QB prospects) after what happened in 1999... Redman would have turned out a lot better if he hadn't been put into such a crappy situation in Baltimore, and Pennington would be a HoF QB if not for injuries.
                  It's true that Chris Redman always seems to play well when given the opportunity. I remember when he put up four touchdowns and zero picks in the last game of the '07 season against Seattle.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information