• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle #4

No Raji - Cole signing
    No Crabtree - Housh signing

what if Monroe/Curry/Smith go 1-3

Does Seattle reach for Orakpo/Jenkins?

Do they take the organization in a different route with Stafford or Sanchez?

How does everyone feel about this?
    Patriots Draft 2015
    1. CB - Marcus Peters
    2. WR - Sammie Coates
    3. RB - David Johnson
    3. DT - Angelo Blackson
    4. OG - Tre Jackson
    4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
    5. LB - Ben Heeney
    6. TE - Wes Saxton
    7. OG - Jose Matais

I wouldn't be surprised if they still go Crabtree but I guess Orakpo or Andre Smith wouldnt be a bad pick.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if they still go Crabtree but I guess Orakpo or Andre Smith wouldnwat be a bad pick.
      Ruskell is pretty cautious of character when it comes to the draft and cant really seem him going after Andre.

The Hawks are in a horrible spot and would love them to trade down(Hopefully Al Davis falls in love with Crab). If it goes with the scenario in the first post Stafford is probably going to be the choice even though he may not be the best choice for WCO.

For years I have wanted the Hawks to have a chance at elite prospects and now with the TJ signing no one is tempting.

Big Board
      1. J. Smith/ E. Monroe
      2. M. Stafford
      3. Crab
      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
      the only hot actreeses are adult
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Assuming Stafford is gone it's gonna be either Crabtree or an OT like Monroe or Jason Smith.

Comment

Not only does the team still need a WR, it needs a young one as well. Branch, Burleson and Housh are all on the wrong side of 30 or will be soon. After them it's a sad bunch of players at WR.

Comment

Stafford is not going to be a hawk. quote that. Crabtree would still be drafted if he was there and the 2 OT's arent.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by cc360 View Post
              Not only does the team still need a WR, it needs a young one as well. Branch, Burleson and Housh are all on the wrong side of 30 or will be soon. After them it's a sad bunch of players at WR.
              if curry/monroe/smith go ahead of them, the Have to look at Crab and Stafford. although given the injuries that Hasselbeck has suffered and given his age, a QB might be the best option.
              http://facesportsnetwork.blogspot.com/

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=414166

Comment

In my mind the top 4 looks pretty set at the moment but obviously things change.
                1. Detroit - Matthew Stafford
                2. Rams - Jason Smith
                3. Chiefs - Aaron Curry
                4. Seahawks - Eugene Monroe

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Do they really still need that LT? I just don't see it as a huge need.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Monroe without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      Do they really still need that LT? I just don't see it as a huge need.
                      Walter Jones is getting up there in age, and Locklear is a RT. They'd pick the lineman and move Sean to guard I think. not quite sure, but for future's sake I hope they get one of these stud OTs.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Dont rule out QB here. Id say they go either Curry or OT. They could fall in love with Sanchez though and take him here

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Dont rule out QB here. Id say they go either Curry or OT. They could fall in love with Sanchez though and take him here
                          Seahawks GM values experience more than any other quality it seems and Sanchez has failed to do more than Brady Quinn at this point.

Stafford does seem to be unrealistic but I cant see Hasselback being able to thrive in the league after this next season. Injuries and age are becoming a huge problem for him. We can cut Frye and let Stafford sit back for a year then he can compete with Wallace in 2 seasons. Seahawks are probably noticing Baltimore and Atlanta's success from last years strategy. I see a lot of comparisons in last years Baltimore and this years Seattle.

As for OT it really isnt a need, but more of an insurance policy of stability of the O-line. Right now I think Locklear can handle LT when Jones is done with(2 more years of upper tier play).

Im kinda disgusted with our WR situation. We have huge money tied up with Nate, Branch, Housh. Branch has ran into bad luck and whenever he comes back from an injury he shows promise, Nate hasnt really found his role, and Housh hopefully puts up Jurevicous type numbers. Crab will just add problems to our WR core and I think a 3rd or 4th round WR would be better for the Hawks in so many ways.
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                            Ruskell is pretty cautious of character when it comes to the draft and cant really seem him going after Andre.

The Hawks are in a horrible spot and would love them to trade down(Hopefully Al Davis falls in love with Crab). If it goes with the scenario in the first post Stafford is probably going to be the choice even though he may not be the best choice for WCO.

For years I have wanted the Hawks to have a chance at elite prospects and now with the TJ signing no one is tempting.

Big Board
                            1. J. Smith/ E. Monroe
                            2. M. Stafford
                            3. Crab
                            /thread

It's easy to predict the #4 pick, just make a 4 player big board.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                              In my mind the top 4 looks pretty set at the moment but obviously things change.
                              1. Detroit - Matthew Stafford
                              2. Rams - Jason Smith
                              3. Chiefs - Aaron Curry
                              4. Seahawks - Eugene Monroe
                              I agree. That's the only way I see it ATM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information