Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuitama Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuitama Arrested for DUI

    http://www.azcentral.com/sports/ua/a...t-tuitama.html

    TUCSON - Former University of Arizona quarterback Willie Tuitama has been arrested on suspicion of extreme drunken driving.

    Tucson police arrested Tuitama early Sunday after a McDonald's worker flagged down a police sergeant, saying a customer who just left the drive-through window might have been impaired.

    Police spokesman Officer Chuck Rydzak says the officer saw Tuitama run a red light and pulled him over.

    Tuitama was cited for running a red light and was arrested for DUI and extreme DUI.

    He was released into the custody of a third person, and his car was impounded.

    Tuitama completed his senior season as Arizona's starting quarterback this past season.
    I know a few guys liked him as a sleeper. He's got a prior citation, too, as covered in a Rivals piece (won't post link; should be easy enough to find). Considering he was already sort of on the fringe I can't help but wonder if he gets drafted at all now.

  • #2
    I am waiting for APS to come in here and go nuts. He seems to think DUI's are worse than anything else. Not that I think it is not dangerous but I just think it is not as bad as he makes it
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #3
      What would be the level of BAC to be considered extreme DUI?

      Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

      Comment


      • #4
        JBond :( TOOTY :(

        he is one my fav late round Qb choices. i think dude COULD be a stud.

        Maybe the Vikings can draft him and Alex Boone and they can live with Jared Allen
        Last edited by bored of education; 03-10-2009, 12:51 PM.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know a level but I say if you are falling to your car and you drive you probably are going to be extreme drunk driving.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

          John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

          Comment


          • #6
            X-TREME


            Seriously, probably hurts his stock. Kinda liked him a bit.

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
              What would be the level of BAC to be considered extreme DUI?
              Extreme DUI = .15% or more


              Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
              Titty sprinkles

              Comment


              • #8
                Suspicion of extreme drunken driving? It's either suspicion or drunken driving, or obviously drunken driving.

                big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                Comment


                • #9
                  its suspicion until they are found guilty in court


                  you dont just get a DUI, the suspicion is there with police evidence via field tests and breathalizer. you can go to court or just pay the fines and have it on your record.
                  Last edited by bored of education; 03-10-2009, 01:28 PM.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sucker, that's why you don't run red lights when you're too drunk to drive, I should seriously produce an educational video about how to drive drunk and not get caught for all of these dumbass athletes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      its suspicion until they are found guilty in court


                      you dont just get a DUI, the suspicion is there with police evidence via field tests and breathalizer. you can go to court or just pay the fines and have it on your record.
                      You have to do field sobriety but you can refuse breathalyzer. However, that will more than likely send you to jail for the night. Then they'll test you again when they release you.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That was a smart move on his part under two month before the Draft... He was already a borderline draftable prospect in my mind. Might have sealed his own faith right there.



                        Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          You have to do field sobriety but you can refuse breathalyzer. However, that will more than likely send you to jail for the night. Then they'll test you again when they release you.
                          oh true true, i forgot you can refuse to take the breathalizer.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            its suspicion until they are found guilty in court


                            you dont just get a DUI, the suspicion is there with police evidence via field tests and breathalizer. you can go to court or just pay the fines and have it on your record.
                            Or until found guilty in the court of public opinion.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You can refuse the field test as well.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information