Draft Day Plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day Plans?

I am curious to see what everyones plans are for the draft.
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Wake up get some food and watch the draft on NFLN.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Get food..get beer...its at 4 now...hope I don't get smashed before it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        Oh wow I forgot about the start time. I am pacific time though so noon.

Comment

Pizza, Wings, Beer

Comment

Now are you guys watching on ESPN OR NFLN

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
              Get a 12 pack or 18 pack, start drinking at 2, end at 10. Shouldn't be too bad as long as you're not a smaller guy. I'd go 18 though for sure on the second because of the length and poor TV coverage. Maybe just grab a 30 rack for the two days.

Hopefully I'll be drinking in Radio City, on the second day. I like to be on the top of my game there on Saturday. Maybe grab a six pack of some good beer late Saturday night, buy about three-four when I get in there, maybe cop a little buzz, we'll see. Since I'm 19, there are no guarantees there haha. I have a fake that has been my rabbit's foot for bars and distributors in Athens, but I haven't had the chance to use it out of Ohio. Pretty solid, it scans, is actually a real driver's license, looks like me enough and should do the trick. If not, it is what it is.

As for Saturday, probably wake up around 10 or so. Drive up in New Jersey, across from New York. Park the car in a garage there. Take the subway into the city, check into the hotel around maybe 1:00. Get out on the streets at 1:30, grab my last meal for something like 8-9 hours, then line up by 2:15-2:30. Doors at Radio City will probably open at 3. I'll go by my draft hat, get my stuff together, sit down and probably shoot the **** with my buddy and the guys around us. I'll be in my Palmer jersey and the Bengals draft hat. I'm a tall, skinny, white dude with longer hair, I was on TV a bit in 2007 and a good amount in 2008, so hopefully someone sees me and knows who it is. I usually prefer it over toward the ESPN side so that'd probably be the broadcast if the camera catches a glimpse of me.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                Now are you guys watching on ESPN OR NFLN
                Both now that I have NFLN.

Comment

My buddies and I all get together and have a small party every year. For every pick we miss, we must drink one full beer before the next pick. This really gets us into trouble.....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                    Get a 12 pack or 18 pack, start drinking at 2, end at 10. Shouldn't be too bad as long as you're not a smaller guy. I'd go 18 though for sure on the second because of the length and poor TV coverage. Maybe just grab a 30 rack for the two days.

Hopefully I'll be drinking in Radio City, on the second day. I like to be on the top of my game there on Saturday. Maybe grab a six pack of some good beer late Saturday night, buy about three-four when I get in there, maybe cop a little buzz, we'll see. Since I'm 19, there are no guarantees there haha. I have a fake that has been my rabbit's foot for bars and distributors in Athens, but I haven't had the chance to use it out of Ohio. Pretty solid, it scans, is actually a real driver's license, looks like me enough and should do the trick. If not, it is what it is.

As for Saturday, probably wake up around 10 or so. Drive up in New Jersey, across from New York. Park the car in a garage there. Take the subway into the city, check into the hotel around maybe 1:00. Get out on the streets at 1:30, grab my last meal for something like 8-9 hours, then line up by 2:15-2:30. Doors at Radio City will probably open at 3. I'll go by my draft hat, get my stuff together, sit down and probably shoot the **** with my buddy and the guys around us. I'll be in my Palmer jersey and the Bengals draft hat. I'm a tall, skinny, white dude with longer hair, I was on TV a bit in 2007 and a good amount in 2008, so hopefully someone sees me and knows who it is. I usually prefer it over toward the ESPN side so that'd probably be the broadcast if the camera catches a glimpse of me.
                    Sounds like a good day, ill be looking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
                      My buddies and I all get together and have a small party every year. For every pick we miss, we must drink one full beer before the next pick. This really gets us into trouble.....
                      You must be a fan of the new shortened first day then haha

If I was to play a drinking game with the draft I think I'd go with drinking from when the pick is in to when Goodell gets his ass to the podium. Sometimes they really sit on those cards though. An alternative would be from Goodell walking to the podium to when he's done announcing the pick, but that may take some of the reaction out of the pick.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

It's a 9pm start over here so I'll likely watch it with my buddy who is also into the draft with a few beers. There should be more draft parties in England :(

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Beer, Dip, Steak. I cant wait

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post

You could always make a sign that says ThePudge :P

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

1. Turn on tv
                              2. Crack open beer
                              3. Order pizza
                              4. Post on boards
                              5. Drink more

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information