Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Maclin vs. DeSean Jackson vs. Ted Ginn Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Maclin vs. DeSean Jackson vs. Ted Ginn Jr.

3 most explosive receivers in there respective drafts. Which was/is the best prospect going into the draft... or who is/was the most exsplosive.

Maclin > Ted Ginn > Jackson

in my opinion
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

If we are talking prospects Maclin>Ginn>Jackson, Maclin as a prospect is in a whole different world as a receiver. As pro's I'd have Ginn last and Jackson #1 for now as we have yet to see Maclin in the pro's.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Definitely Maclin first, then Ginn then Jackson. Jackson looks pretty good already but also had better QB play than Ginn did, and Ginn started to come around last year.

Comment

Maclin may be the better receiver, but Harvin's more explosive than him.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

As a WR coming out I'm going to go

Jackson>Maclin>Ginn

however as prospects and draftability taking in all NFL factors
            Maclin>Jackson>Ginn

All guys have special teams ability....but Maclin and Ginn didn't have the WR abilities as Jackson coming out....I give maclin the overall because he has a better nfl body than jackson imo and a better WR then Ginn coming out.

Comment

Definitely Maclin then Ginn then Jackson... Maclin is probably the least explosive prospect as far as the return game goes (Although he's still damn good) but Maclin is definatly a better receiver prospect than the other two. Ginn is the best return man in my opinion (although I am biased) and I'm just really not feeling Jackson. maybe its because I didn't get to see him that much in college but I just feel that he has been overrated as a return man and a reciever. Is it just me or is he a jack of all trades master of none

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
              BK sig is straight sex
              THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
              Baltimore Ravens
              Cleveland Cavaliers
              Cleveland Indians
              Chelsea FC
              Originally posted by keylime_5
              Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                As a WR coming out I'm going to go

Jackson>Maclin>Ginn

however as prospects and draftability taking in all NFL factors
                Maclin>Jackson>Ginn

All guys have special teams ability....but Maclin and Ginn didn't have the WR abilities as Jackson coming out....I give maclin the overall because he has a better nfl body than jackson imo and a better WR then Ginn coming out.

I don't think Desean really got refined in his technique as a WR until he worked with Jerry Rice, and it improved from there...Maclin has always looked more natural and smooth as a WR though, Desean seemed to just run by guys more when Maclin was breaking DB's down with his route running more often.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I liked DeSean Jackson more than Ginn, and I like Maclin more then Jackson.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

In terms of explosiveness, Ginn was #1 and DeSean #2 coming out. Maclin is the most well-rounded prospect though.

Comment

Jackson going in round two was the biggest head-scratcher of last years draft.

He must have really been a D-bag at the interviews.

Jackson was the best prospect of the three IMO. He was the best return man and the most polished receiver coming out. The only two negatives about him were his personality and the fact that he slimmed down to like 172 to run the 40.

I mean he's an idiot, but he's the better player IMO, although not by much.

Jackson slightly over Maclin. Ginn third.
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

I think Harvin compares more closely to Desean and Ginn....Maclin is a little bigger and 'thicker' than both of those guys to go with his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          I think Harvin compares more closely to Desean and Ginn....Maclin is a little bigger and 'thicker' than both of those guys to go with his speed.
                          Harvin is thick. He is thicker than Maclin.

Comment

I know ill be called a Homer, but what aobut Manningham???
                            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
                              I know ill be called a Homer, but what aobut Manningham???
                              doesnt belong in the conversation....homer.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information