Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Badgers RB and draft prospect P.J. Hill arrested

http://www.madison.com/wsj/topstories/443206

Former UW star running back P.J. Hill was arrested on a drunken driving charge last weekend after he allegedly led police on a short chase, then crashed his car near his campus-area home.

Parrish Hill Jr., 22, who decided in January to skip his senior season and enter the National Football League draft, appeared in Dane County Circuit Court on Monday on tentative charges of drunken driving, fleeing police, second-degree reckless endangerment, driving without headlights and reckless driving.
    LOL
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Sad

It tears me up inside seeing good young men being influenced by the evil of alcohol. They should ban it.

Comment

This is sad, I had high hopes for Hill following his decorated college career and a nice workout. Still, this guy lives in Wisconsin. What else does he have to do?

Comment

Texans UDFA Pickup?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
          It tears me up inside seeing good young men being influenced by the evil of alcohol. They should ban it.
          LOL. Good one.

Comment

Cause that worked out so well last time...

Back on topic, that headlights charge is the killer.

Comment

Probably not the best pre-draft move a guy could make. I've been down on the guy for a while, but I hope he catches on with a team and succeeds.

He obviously isn't the fastest guy in the world, but he's worked hard to lose weight and get quicker and he has always had great vision as a runner. If he can play physically and keep his weight under control, I think there will always be a roster spot for him somewhere.

Comment

Another late nite boozing turd. Exactly what the NFL needs in its 3rd string tailbacks.

Good riddance draftability.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I just read the article again and can't believe I missed this the first time I read it.
                  Hill also has charges pending against him in Scottsdale, Ariz., including drunken driving, unreasonable speed and making unsafe lane changes, Arizona court records indicate.
                  If it's his second offense, you can't chalk it up to a stupid, one-time mistake. This really hurts him.

Comment

I completely agree, it is a fact that prohibition works...what alcohol prohibition didn't stop people from drinking and created vicious crime lords like Al Capone?...BAN IT HARDER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                      I completely agree, it is a fact that prohibition works...what alcohol prohibition didn't stop people from drinking and created vicious crime lords like Al Capone?...BAN IT HARDER!!!
                      That was actually the women's suffrage movement that caused the crime lords.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        That was actually the women's suffrage movement that caused the crime lords.
                        Good to know that women voting = more crime. :p Now I can't say that the history of prohibition is a strength of mine but wasn't the bootleg of liquor largely responsible for the rapid growth of organized crime at that time? Similar to how drug prohibition is propping up drug cartels today?

Comment

Any prospect who gets into that kind of trouble weeks before the draft would be off limits if I had a say in a 'war room'. I can't think of any prospect who got into trouble close to the draft and ended up becoming a good player. That raises both character and intelligence questions. No thanks. He'll be lucky to get picked up as an UDFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            Any prospect who gets into that kind of trouble weeks before the draft would be off limits if I had a say in a 'war room'. I can't think of any prospect who got into trouble close to the draft and ended up becoming a good player. That raises both character and intelligence questions. No thanks. He'll be lucky to get picked up as an UDFA.
                            He was a long-shot to get drafted even before this incident. He's too slow to play running back. Now he has almost no chance.

Comment

This requires a high pitch SORRY!

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information