Sebastian Vollmer - OT - Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Vollmer - OT - Houston

Does anyone has any info on this guy? he is projected as a 5th round pick and his stock is going up, anything?

Draft Guys did a piece on him. They did a good job of highlighting his size and quickness. I think that he can shoot up draft boards within this month.

Comment

linkzzz please

Comment

I'm thinking it's OK to link to Draft Guys? Seeing that Scott integrates their videos into his player profiles.

http://draftguys.com/index.php/artic..._ot_-_houston/

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

So would you say he's strictly a zone blocking tackle?

Comment

He seems like somebody that Green Bay would draft.

Comment

He is similar to Giacomo, but a better and mroe physical run blocker, will play the right side. Looked like the best OL in the Shrine game
              Patriots Draft 2015
              1. CB - Marcus Peters
              2. WR - Sammie Coates
              3. RB - David Johnson
              3. DT - Angelo Blackson
              4. OG - Tre Jackson
              4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
              5. LB - Ben Heeney
              6. TE - Wes Saxton
              7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

This was the first I have heard of him but after watching the draftguys video dude looks like he could be a beast. Vollmer and T.J. Lang are now my 2 favorite sleepers.

Comment

He looks impressive in the video. How come he's not in the draft countdown OT rankings?
                  Peria Jerry is one nasty SOB!

Comment

I like the look of him as a RT. He's a pretty massive guy but moves pretty well and seems very smart. I'd say he could go around the 5th, maybe in the 4th...the crop of tackles isn't very deep and once you get past the top tier, guys are sorta interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankGore View Post
                      I like the look of him as a RT. He's a pretty massive guy but moves pretty well and seems very smart. I'd say he could go around the 5th, maybe in the 4th...the crop of tackles isn't very deep and once you get past the top tier, guys are sorta interchangeable.
                      I agree...he'll fit nicely at RT and I think the 4th round is where he'll end up. He's still new to the game and he has been able to take great strides in such a short period time. His selection will be based purely off potential but it could end up being quite the selection down the road.

In the forum mock during February I selected him towards the top of round 5.
                      Last edited by princefielder28; 03-24-2009, 02:17 PM.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Like the way he moves. Very quick. Looks like he could be something in the right circumstances. Could be a nice fit on the right side for someone a couple years down the line.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Played well against Sidbury in the East-West Shrine game. Again it's sort of lame to say but had he gone to a football factory he would be rated higher, hopefully scouts can see that.

Comment

Now how about that.....
                            Most experts had him listed as a 4th rounder, Mr. Wright wanted to take bets that he won't be taken earlier than the 5th round at best, and now he went to the Pats in the second lol
                            Peria Jerry is one nasty SOB!

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              Played well against Sidbury in the East-West Shrine game. Again it's sort of lame to say but had he gone to a football factory he would be rated higher, hopefully scouts can see that.
                              Fvck scouts. BB saw that.
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information