Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Williams at the PSU Pro-Day

Here's a note that was on Fightonstate.com

Williams ran between a 4.37 and 4.41 in the 40 and felt much better than at the Combine. He said he "just needed some of Mom's chicken noodle soup."

what was the running surface?/we already have a pro-day thread.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      what was the running surface?
      A moving sidewalk is my guess.

Comment

Surprise surprise, he did something right for once.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Note that Jordan Norwood's 40 time was only marginally faster at Pro Day, so maybe Williams really was sick.

Comment

He's a lock for a Campbell's Chunky Soup commercial. Look out McNabb.

Comment

That's the Derrick Williams I remember, the kid was born with jets.

Williams probably earned himself at least $ 1 million extra come draft day!!

Comment

I'd still rather have Deon Butler than Williams if someone asked me to pick between the two.

Williams has been riding potential alone for years now...it'd be real nice if he like, recognized some of that...

Comment

It's not like he can still play....He still has marginal production and is not really explosive on the field

Comment

Give me Butler.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

That's his real time, but wasn't he being touted as a 4.3 guy?

IMO, he's just a 40 guy. Not much of an actual receiver.

Comment

Whatever, that's game-breaking speed for any player.

Considering he ran a 4.6 at the Combine, I'd say Derrick has recovered nicely.

Still an excellent pro prospect, 2nd to 3rd rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
                          Still an excellent pro prospect

Comment

Originally posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
                            Whatever, that's game-breaking speed for any player.

Considering he ran a 4.6 at the Combine, I'd say Derrick has recovered nicely.

Still an excellent pro prospect, 2nd to 3rd rounder.
                            You clearly don't watch game tape. Part of what goes on into being an excellent pro prospect is solid production (unless your situation is detrimental). Williams had supbar production, while the two other PSU Wrs (Butler and Norwood) were tearing it up.

Secondly, that 4.41 should be taken with a slight skepticism, as it is a pro day time.

Thirdly, he doesn't play with 4.3 speed on gameday, at all..

Lastly, derrick WIlliams is not an Excellent pro prospect in the least bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WAREhouse View Post
                              You clearly don't watch game tape. Part of what goes on into being an excellent pro prospect is solid production (unless your situation is detrimental). Williams had supbar production, while the two other PSU Wrs (Butler and Norwood) were tearing it up.

Secondly, that 4.41 should be taken with a slight skepticism, as it is a pro day time.

Thirdly, he doesn't play with 4.3 speed on gameday, at all..

Lastly, derrick WIlliams is not an Excellent pro prospect in the least bit.

You saved me the time of typing my famous Derrick Williams rant. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information