Formatting a draft board?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting a draft board?

Okay, so I have a bit of a dilemma, and I'm not much of a computer person so I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been hard at work on my final player rankings for the draft in Excel, but I've realized that unless I upload the file onto the site as an attachment, it will be very hard for people to search through the rankings for players, as I'd have to take a screen capture and post the image on here (meaning it would have to be read through and you couldn't search for a specific player.) I suppose I could upload the spreadsheet easy enough, and I could post the images as well, but is there an easy way to post it on these boards without spending a couple hours fixing the formatting?

I'm not sure why using an attachment wouldn't work. As a n00b, I am unsure if HTML coding is enabled on here. If it is, that could work. Otherwise, you could try posting it online on a free site or such, and posting the link on here.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I don't know what to tell you. I'm pretty good with computers, but I don't know **** about excel as my computer doesn't have it. You could probably try transfering it to word and then going from word to here, but I have no idea if that'd work or not.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Why not just convert it to a Word Doc and then C & P?

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Upload it to docs.google.com using your Google account and make it world readable (Share menu|Share with the world).

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
            Why not just convert it to a Word Doc and then C & P?
            Originally posted by losabio View Post
            Upload it to docs.google.com using your Google account and make it world readable (Share menu|Share with the world).
            I'll try both of these, thanks! I'm ranking the wide receivers today.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information