Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risers and fallers

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

I thought that this was a pretty good read, hope you guys enjoy.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

That's not really about risers and fallers as overrated/underrated. Of course, some of that could be taken as rising and falling.

BTW, I think DJ Moore should be on the underrated list. He's going to make some team very happy, as long as he isn't expected to play a lot of man coverage on fast WRs. His 40 is a concern, but he's still quick in space and very instinctive. Plus, he's a good returner. I also think he never recovered fully from the ankle problems he had near the end of the season.

Comment

I liked it for the most part, but there were a few things on there that didn't make sense to me. They mentioned the OL class was weak. WTF??? I guess if you are referring to just the guards, then maybe it is a little weak, but in all honesty, even the guard class isn't weak. The OL is most likely the strongest part of this class, combined with pass rushers.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I love the coffee pick cause i think he actually has more than a decent pro future. On the other hand McGee was underrated a few months ago. At the moment he is closer to overrated than underrated though imo. I do agree with him on Nicks as well

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information