Byrd in ICU after serious auto accident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrd in ICU after serious auto accident

Former LSU receiver Demetrius Byrd is in the intensive care unit of a Miami hospital following a serious automobile accident Sunday, according to an LSU spokesperson.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=4083554

****.. Speedy Recovery. I think this guy could end up being a steal for some team.

Comment

Oh my God... Hopefully he'll be okay... Jesus man. He'll be a steal for somebody.

BoneKrusher

Comment

They continued to say that the injuries are bumps and bruises and are not threatening to his life or career. What will break his stock is the cause of the accident which wasn't specified in the article.

Comment

Regardless of what people's opinions of him are as a NFL prospect, let's hope is able to recover 100% and one day get back out on the football field.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Heh, you can tell from some of the responses that some people didn't read the article. ;)

Comment

oh god, i thought it was jarius byrd which wouldve sucked too but either way both are good players, he'll prob be alright but right before the draft? thats gay

Comment

Haha okay, now I've read the article. Well, hopefully this doesn't hurt his stock too much. He's a good player.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't think it will hurt his stock very much. The way the article read, it was just some minor injuries, not broken bones or internal injuries or anything like that.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Dennis Weathersby part 2? :(

Comment

hopefully he'll be better than that but i did have a mental picture of weathersby when i heard this.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by I Know The Future View Post
                        Heh, you can tell from some of the responses that some people didn't read the article. ;)
                        Initially the article said that he was in stable condition in the ICU but that no more details were available.

Glad to hear it is just "bumps and bruises" and is neither football nor life-threatening.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information