Going To The Draft!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going To The Draft!!!!

So the Baines crew, (DK, JF4, and Gonzo) are going to the draft along with our father. (Trivia wasn't invited) We got some VIP passes, so we got nice seats alongside some of the players' families, and we won't have to wait hours to get inside the venue. You will see us in our respective jerseys (Falcons, Packers, and Vikings). This is going to be diiiiirty, I'm pumped to see this live.

Bring a SWDC sign!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

How/How much did the VIP passes run???
      LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Good to hear we will have at least one Vikings fan in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
          So the Baines crew, (DK, JF4, and Gonzo) are going to the draft along with our father. (Trivia wasn't invited) We got some VIP passes, so we got nice seats alongside some of the players' families, and we won't have to wait hours to get inside the venue. You will see us in our respective jerseys (Falcons, Packers, and Vikings). This is going to be diiiiirty, I'm pumped to see this live.
          wow the baines gang ftw! i love u guys!
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
            How/How much did the VIP passes run???
            Apparently the ones my dad got go for $600 a piece. But he knew the guy so he got 4 tickets for free. He is the sports editor of the paper over here so he has strange sports connections.

Comment

You guys should start a "Draft Countdown dot Com" (clap clap clapclapclap) chant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                You guys should start a "Draft Countdown dot Com" (clap clap clapclapclap) chant.
                I will attempt to make this flow as fluently as possible.

Comment

You're related to Dr. Gonzo? Weird. What does JF4 stand for?

Also, congrats on the tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    You're related to Dr. Gonzo? Weird. What does JF4 stand for?

Also, congrats on the tickets!
                    javonfavre4.

Comment

I like how all three of you like different teams.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The Baines family > the royal family of England!
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Spending my birthday hanging out with families of players (who all get VIP seats from what I understand) is going to be pretty ******* awesome. I can't wait to boo the Jets pick with everyone else. The fact that I won't have to wake up early and already have assigned seats is really the best part. I now must figure out what I want everyone to do on Friday (it is my choice). I am thinking comedy club but I might do something draft related instead.

Also, the Allesio family rivals the Baines family BOE.

Comment

Leaving tomorrow morning first thing.... Delmas to the Falcons.

Comment

Trivia is gonna kill somebody (hopefully Jason, never liked him).

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information