Sanchez to Rams Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez to Rams Rumor

Not sure who it was on NFL radio but claimed that he will not be suprised id Sanchez goes to the Rams (I highly doubt that)
    Patriots Draft 2015
    1. CB - Marcus Peters
    2. WR - Sammie Coates
    3. RB - David Johnson
    3. DT - Angelo Blackson
    4. OG - Tre Jackson
    4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
    5. LB - Ben Heeney
    6. TE - Wes Saxton
    7. OG - Jose Matais

Why wouldn't it? I suggested that St. Louis should look at Stafford and Sanchez last month and everyone disregarded it because they just had to have an OT.

But it makes sense. Bulger was bench how many times in the last few years? On top of that he now has even less weapons. This is a team clearly in a rebuilding mode, so why not get your franchise QB?

Comment

I doubt it.
      Its been made to seem that to get Sanchez you'll have to move ahead of Seattle to get him and everyone and their mother knows that Kansas City desperately wants to move down... so St.Louis is attempting to make it look like that if you want to get Sanchez that you'll have to trade up to #2, not #3.

That'd be my guess, but who knows.

Comment

Sanchez is probably a smokescreen but hey, Marc Bulger has played terrible the last two seasons.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

If the run-up to the draft weren’t crazy enough, word is now emerging that the St. Louis Rams are considering two candidates with the second overall pick: tackle Eugene Monroe, and quarterback Mark Sanchez.

The shocker is Sanchez. The Rams have Marc Bulger under contract. (Then again, I’ve recently suggested that now might be the time to trade him.)

It could be that the Rams are merely hoping to cajole one of the teams in the teens who supposedly are interested in Sanchez (Broncos, Redskins, Jets) into believing that the only way to be sure that they’ll get the former USC signal-caller is to move all the way to No. 2.
        That's the latest news.

Comment

Marc Bulger sucks and they need a future QB, but I don't see him going to the Rams. I also don't see him making it out of the top 5. I've been saying he was going to be Seahawk for sometime now and I believe thats where he will end up.

Comment

I don't think Bulger sucks, he would be affective with an OL ahead of him. A good quarterback cannot be very good throwing passes from his back. Where is Mark Schlereth when u need him. We draft Smith or Monroe NOW!

Comment

'Sanchez to Rams'

Stop selling it because I'm not buying it.

Comment

I don't see it.

Comment

I really think they should take Sanchez if they don't plan on going back to that quick read system. I don't think they will though.

As I remember it was about this time exactly that reports came out of St. Louis that they were interested in Darren McFadden.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

This is so obvious, it's pathetic. They're just saying Sanchez now in hopes that a team will trade up for him.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Need a question mark at the end of the thread title imo
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        Need a question mark at the end of the thread title imo
                        It does, scared the epic fail out of me.

Comment

St.Louis is usually very safe and predictable come draft day. Their last three picks Chris Long, Adam Carriker and Tye Hill all fall into that category.

Comment

Every team is puffing Sanchez smoke in desperate hopes of kickstarting some trade talks. It started with Jacksonville at #8, then moved to Cleveland at #5, Seattle at #4, now St. Louis at #2...tomorrow we will probably hear about Detroit suddenly bringing in Sanchez's agent for negotiations.

I bet you anything he at least gets to #8.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                              It does, scared the epic fail out of me.
                              no, it's still there, yoda ;)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information