• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percy Harvin Tests Positive For Marijuana At Combine

According to ESPN

this should drop his draft status a bit for sure
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=4087941
    Last edited by hugegmenfan; 04-22-2009, 12:42 AM.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I would completely remove Harvin from my board. Too stupid to be on my team.

Also Brandon Tate, who I've been thinking has been WAY overrated anyway. I have no idea why someone would rank him (and Derrick Williams) ahead of guys like Mike Wallace and Mike Thomas, who bring what Tate/Williams do and much more. Makes no sense to me, but this just seals it.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I mean for god's sake, he must have smoked weed like 3 days before the combine because an athlete in such great shape like him burns it off so quickly...he is an idiot

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

The Bears will happily take him at #49.

Comment

Say Good bye to his chances of him being a Minnesota Viking. Thank God IMO, I didnt want him to be on the vikings at all.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

smh.... Hello, 2nd round
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Can we officially cease the discussion of the Jaguars picking him at #8 now?

Comment

Id still take him at #40

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                  Can we officially cease the discussion of the Jaguars picking him at #8 now?
                  Hopefully now he falls to us in the second. ;)

Comment

Just stupid on the Part of Harvin. Brandon Tate probably knocked himself down to the 5th-6th range, too.

Comment

Just plain stupid. He doesnt realize the money he is losing by being a dumb***.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Hopefully now he falls to us in the second. ;)
                        Honestly, I'd be ok with that. He's still a top-10 talent.

Comment

This combined with some character concerns while being accused of being a poor teammate. not to mention the awful Wonderlic... means he has probably been removed from roughly half the draft boards.

There is no question that Harvin is an elite talent, but he has too many red flags for me to ever consider taking him.

Comment

Originally posted by jew76 View Post
                            This combined with some character concerns while being accused of being a poor teammate. not to mention the awful Wonderlic... means he has probably been removed from roughly half the draft boards.

There is no question that Harvin is an elite talent, but he has too many red flags for me to ever consider taking him.
                            don't forget durability issues too.

also, sorry for the name thing, but it's what I read every time I see you post.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I can't even comprehend how stupid one has to be to smoke marijuana just days before the biggest "job interview" of his life, especially when he KNOWS he will be tested.
                              I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information