Curry and REAL bargin at #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry and REAL bargin at #1

'Wake Forest LB Aaron Curry said Tuesday that he would be willing to take less money than last year's No. 1 pick Jake Long if the Lions selected him as the top pick in the draft.

Detroit wants to have a deal in place before the draft, so Curry's sentiment is sure to further endear him to the team's front office. Lions fans have already begun clamoring for the down-to-earth star who has invited a 12-year-old leukemia survivor to join him for draft festivities in New York.'

It is going to be REAL hard to pass on him
    Patriots Draft 2015
    1. CB - Marcus Peters
    2. WR - Sammie Coates
    3. RB - David Johnson
    3. DT - Angelo Blackson
    4. OG - Tre Jackson
    4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
    5. LB - Ben Heeney
    6. TE - Wes Saxton
    7. OG - Jose Matais

Can't go wrong with this pick ...

Smith, Monroe, Stafford, or Curry ... I'll be happy with any of these guys ...

Comment

Guys, just so you know, I'd be totally cool with $55 million.

Comment

Which is why the draft needs a pay scale, this shouldn't effect who you take.

Comment

i think the only way the top 10 REALLY gets shaken up is if the Lions don't take Stafford. So many teams claim to have Sanchez rated higher...but, i've always wondered if they were just saying that because they assumed Stafford wasn't an option. so, if Stafford really isn't the top pick, it'd be very interesting to see what teams like Seattle, Cleveland and Jacksonville do.

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post
            'Wake Forest LB Aaron Curry said Tuesday that he would be willing to take less money than last year's No. 1 pick Jake Long if the Lions selected him as the top pick in the draft.
            Are you going to provide a link or just keep passing off info as your own? Just wondering.

Comment

It's from Rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=5091
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Thank you, kind sir.

Comment

curry is a god, if he goes number 1 i will get his jersey as soon as its released

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post
                    Would the entire NFL owe the Detroit Lions a favor if this happens? I seem to recall it usually working out that the #2 pick gets paid slightly less than the #1 pick, and the #3 pick gets paid slightly less than the #2 pick. Could the Detroit Lions be saving everybody money?

Comment

that's great. I'm still cancelling my fandom if he's the pick.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

smart. hes knows hes probably not going #1 unless he's 'cheap'. and being a cheap #1 pick still gets you alot more than the #3/4/5 pick

Comment

Good move for the Lions.

It's always a good idea to just take the guy who will give you the biggest discount.

I bet James Laurinaitis would give them a heck of a deal at #1! :)

Then people wonder how that franchise has been so bad for so long...
                          Scott Wright, President
                          Draft Countdown.com
                          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

lol i feel sorry for james, should of come out last year. cant believe hes been pegged to go to tennessee in some mocks :(

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                              Good move for the Lions.

It's always a good idea to just take the guy who will give you the biggest discount.

I bet James Laurinaitis would give them a heck of a deal at #1! :)

Then people wonder how that franchise has been so bad for so long...
                              I say we take a long snapper 1st overall. We could get him for less than 10 million guaranteed and you just know he won't bust.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information