Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anonymous NFL scouts speak out on draft (2009 edition)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous NFL scouts speak out on draft (2009 edition)

Anonymous NFL scouts speak out on draft (2009 edition)
    http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=333250

They had no questions about Crabtree or Robiskie. Not surprising. I'd rather have Robiskie over Nicks, Harvin or Britt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Great read! good find, thanks a lot

Comment

awesome. good to see the Wisconsin columnists getting some much deserved credit.

Comment

Good stuff. Jarron Gilbert doesn't sound so great after reading that.

Comment

Good read...sintim is someone who I think could work on the Broncos. Still like him after reading that, and still want to some how get Raji.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job
            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Nice find. This was awesome last year.

Comment

Yay! I loved this from last year! Thanks for posting.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Orakpo: "perfect 3-4 guy"..."not a really good space athlete". You can be one and the other at the same time. Orakpo doesn't have the Everette Brown moves in space, but he's a better athlete than most 3-4 OLBs in the NFL.

Comment

pat white got a 23 on his wonderlic

is that average?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

To answer a previous question, the average score for QBs was mentioned to be I believe 19.5, so yes, Pat White did a pretty good job. Here are some observations I found interesting:

1. Percy Harvin didn't seem like much of a character issue to those scouts. I wouldn't take him in the first round though.

2. James Casey being ranked so low - I find him to be getting very underrated. He can't block but he has great versatility.

3. Michael Oher ranked way lower than other offensive tackles. To me the other three are much better but I thought I was in the minority.

4. The comments about Orakpo being lazy, and that a lot of people think he projects better as an outside linebacker than DE.

5. The hate on Everette Brown. He seems to be regarded very lowly in comparison to how he is received on here.

Just some that stood out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                        awesome. good to see the Wisconsin columnists getting some much deserved credit.
                        I really enjoy these annual draft preview articles by Bob McGinn, they don't mean too much but are very interesting to read.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information