Final Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props as always to you, Scott.

Good to see Beasttree in your Top 5 overall.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

good job as always. IMO you have laurinaitis and vontae davis way to high but thats just a disagreement. Funny how david bruton actually has dropped in your rankings after the combine. Cant have anything to do with the combine cuz he dominated there. Prolly wont have anything to do with pre draft interviews either because he is a really good kid.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkZAasZ_5tY

It's a shame that guys not in your rankings :)

Comment

I would also like to echo Mike Mitchell from Ohio
          Patriots Draft 2015
          1. CB - Marcus Peters
          2. WR - Sammie Coates
          3. RB - David Johnson
          3. DT - Angelo Blackson
          4. OG - Tre Jackson
          4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
          5. LB - Ben Heeney
          6. TE - Wes Saxton
          7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

I'm sad to see Terrill Byrd go.. :(

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Jasper Brinkley moving on up!

Comment

Great job Scott, I have several disputes, but it looks very good. A couple of my questions are on the rise of Donald Washington and the fall of Trevor Canfield.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

No offense, but your rankings have totally change throughout the whole season and look very similar to the ones that are hyped up in the media. As an example, Sanchez was like #12 and now he is #6 with all this talk about him in the media. What has changed in a few weeks that make you move him up, I just dont get it. If you see film on the guy, you should have a clear ranking for him. Rankings should not changed because of the media. Just my two cents and I know im gonna get a lot of crap for that but its the truth.

Just so you know, Ive had Sanchez as my #1 player since January where I rewatched a handful of his games. The guy is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliPanthers420 View Post
                    No offense, but your rankings have totally change throughout the whole season and look very similar to the ones that are hyped up in the media. As an example, Sanchez was like #12 and now he is #6 with all this talk about him in the media. What has changed in a few weeks that make you move him up, I just dont get it. If you see film on the guy, you should have a clear ranking for him. Rankings should not changed because of the media. Just my two cents and I know im gonna get a lot of crap for that but its the truth.

Just so you know, Ive had Sanchez as my #1 player since January where I rewatched a handful of his games. The guy is the real deal.
                    Mark Sanchez is where he has been for the last four months, my #2 quarterback. It's not like I changed my entire opinion on him and Stafford a week before the draft like some people...

In terms of the overall rankings, going from 12 to 6 is not that big of a deal. I think most people who do overall rankings will admit that a lot of times there isn't much separating certain groups of players and how you feel about them on any given day can make a 3-4 spot difference.
                    Scott Wright, President
                    Draft Countdown.com
                    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                      Mark Sanchez is where he has been for the last four months, my #2 quarterback. It's not like I changed my entire opinion on him and Stafford a week before the draft like some people...

In terms of the overall rankings, going from 12 to 6 is not that big of a deal. I think most people who do overall rankings will admit that a lot of times there isn't much separating certain groups of players and how you feel about them on any given day can make a 3-4 spot difference.
                      oh snap you edited it just in time! ;)

Scott's rankings don't reflect media hype that is one thing I have come to learn. Also if they did he would have Ayers as his number 1 overall prospect
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

What! No Robert Ayers in the top 5??? Have you not been keeping up with the experts lol. No but seriously is Andre Smith at 13 mainly on concerns of maturity etc or his actual ability, because I would have thought when it comes down to playing the game he would definitely be top 10

EDIT; BOE you wrecked my joke lol

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Fair enough, good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                            What! No Robert Ayers in the top 5??? Have you not been keeping up with the experts lol. No but seriously is Andre Smith at 13 mainly on concerns of maturity etc or his actual ability, because I would have thought when it comes down to playing the game he would definitely be top 10
                            On sheer talent Andre Smith would have been in the Top 10, but even without the character concerns I was never as high on him as some. Regardless he definitely would have been behind Jason Smith and Eugene Monroe. Maybe Michael Oher too...
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

On sheer talent Andre Smith would have been in the Top 10, but even without the character concerns I was never as high on him as some. Regardless he definitely would have been behind Jason Smith and Eugene Monroe. Maybe Michael Oher too...
                              I would definitely agree with Jason Smith being above him but Monroe worries me a little with his knees. He also doesn't seem to have the same nasty streak as either Smith which is a big thing for OTs to have

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Do you see Daniel Holtzclaw being a late round pick, or undrafted?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information