• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Wright
    started a topic Final Rankings

Final Rankings

My Final Rankings are Now Live!!!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Rankings.php

Last edited by Scott Wright; 04-24-2009, 02:19 AM.

• ManOverboard
    replied
    Too lazy to write a Mike Teel or Kevin Brock report so you just left them out? LOL

Leave a comment:

• princefielder28
    replied
    Great work once again leading up to the draft Scott!

Leave a comment:

• nobodyinparticular
    replied
    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Scott, what's your thoughts on Michael Mitchell (S) Ohio?
    I've only seen a youtube video on him and seen his stats.
    Seems like a decent player but he didn't make your final rankings.

Got anything on him?
    Originally posted by RWills View Post
    I would also like to echo Mike Mitchell from Ohio
    Can I be the third vote on this?

Leave a comment:

• mshumaker
    replied
    Do you see Daniel Holtzclaw being a late round pick, or undrafted?

Leave a comment:

• AntoinCD
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
    On sheer talent Andre Smith would have been in the Top 10, but even without the character concerns I was never as high on him as some. Regardless he definitely would have been behind Jason Smith and Eugene Monroe. Maybe Michael Oher too...
    I would definitely agree with Jason Smith being above him but Monroe worries me a little with his knees. He also doesn't seem to have the same nasty streak as either Smith which is a big thing for OTs to have

Leave a comment:

• Scott Wright
    replied
    Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
    What! No Robert Ayers in the top 5??? Have you not been keeping up with the experts lol. No but seriously is Andre Smith at 13 mainly on concerns of maturity etc or his actual ability, because I would have thought when it comes down to playing the game he would definitely be top 10
    On sheer talent Andre Smith would have been in the Top 10, but even without the character concerns I was never as high on him as some. Regardless he definitely would have been behind Jason Smith and Eugene Monroe. Maybe Michael Oher too...

Leave a comment:

• CaliPanthers420
    replied
    Mark Sanchez is where he has been for the last four months, my #2 quarterback. It's not like I changed my entire opinion on him and Stafford a week before the draft like some people...

In terms of the overall rankings, going from 12 to 6 is not that big of a deal. I think most people who do overall rankings will admit that a lot of times there isn't much separating certain groups of players and how you feel about them on any given day can make a 3-4 spot difference.
    Fair enough, good answer.

Leave a comment:

• AntoinCD
    replied
    What! No Robert Ayers in the top 5??? Have you not been keeping up with the experts lol. No but seriously is Andre Smith at 13 mainly on concerns of maturity etc or his actual ability, because I would have thought when it comes down to playing the game he would definitely be top 10

EDIT; BOE you wrecked my joke lol

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Mark Sanchez is where he has been for the last four months, my #2 quarterback. It's not like I changed my entire opinion on him and Stafford a week before the draft like some people...

In terms of the overall rankings, going from 12 to 6 is not that big of a deal. I think most people who do overall rankings will admit that a lot of times there isn't much separating certain groups of players and how you feel about them on any given day can make a 3-4 spot difference.
    oh snap you edited it just in time! ;)

Scott's rankings don't reflect media hype that is one thing I have come to learn. Also if they did he would have Ayers as his number 1 overall prospect

Leave a comment:

• Scott Wright
    replied
    Originally posted by CaliPanthers420 View Post
    No offense, but your rankings have totally change throughout the whole season and look very similar to the ones that are hyped up in the media. As an example, Sanchez was like #12 and now he is #6 with all this talk about him in the media. What has changed in a few weeks that make you move him up, I just dont get it. If you see film on the guy, you should have a clear ranking for him. Rankings should not changed because of the media. Just my two cents and I know im gonna get a lot of crap for that but its the truth.

Just so you know, Ive had Sanchez as my #1 player since January where I rewatched a handful of his games. The guy is the real deal.

Leave a comment:

• CaliPanthers420
    replied
    No offense, but your rankings have totally change throughout the whole season and look very similar to the ones that are hyped up in the media. As an example, Sanchez was like #12 and now he is #6 with all this talk about him in the media. What has changed in a few weeks that make you move him up, I just dont get it. If you see film on the guy, you should have a clear ranking for him. Rankings should not changed because of the media. Just my two cents and I know im gonna get a lot of crap for that but its the truth.

Just so you know, Ive had Sanchez as my #1 player since January where I rewatched a handful of his games. The guy is the real deal.

Leave a comment:

• marshallb
    replied
    Great job Scott, I have several disputes, but it looks very good. A couple of my questions are on the rise of Donald Washington and the fall of Trevor Canfield.

Leave a comment:

• MooshooGawd
    replied
    Jasper Brinkley moving on up!

Leave a comment:

• Sveen
    replied
    I'm sad to see Terrill Byrd go.. :(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information