Draft Day Nourishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day Nourishment

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread on this yet.

I'll probably go with a chicken wing pizza and a few Blue Moons. Frankly I'm glad that the draft is going to start late this year because it is supposed to be so nice out that I'll probably drink outside all day beforehand.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm strongly considering going to one of the Jets Dave & Busters draft day parties. So cheese steak sandwiches. And fries. And frazzled onions.

Comment

Going to my Dad's friends house and he is an excellent cook and he has this huge buffet thing going and we sit there and watch the draft and talk football. Always fun.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

as long as i have my tax return... i'm going with papa johns pizza (they are a special occasion pizza for me as its quite a drive to get it), home made chicken wings, nathan's hotdogs, and chips and dip... thats my plan for both days!

Comment

Blazin Buffalo Dorritos and Sprite

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I'm glad I don't eat much of anything. All the more room for liquor ;)

Comment

Always the same every year; Get some Friday's potato skins, Cheese Sticks, and Tostino's Pepporoni Bites so I can make my own appetizer platter early on...I'll munch on that earlier in the day for the most part..Then I get the large square Digiorno's(sp?) pepporoni pizza, that's usually the main course for the day once the beer starts to kick in.

Keep a bag of chips around, any kind of beer because I switch every year but probably Bud Light Lime this year, and the wings and other typical draft day foods are brought over by my friends.

That's been my meal for about 4 or 5 drafts now, haven't changed yet and don't plan on it :D I think I'll throw some Wingstop into the mix this year earlier though, but this start time at 4pm is screwing things up.

Draft Day food is a very sacrid event.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Whatever is in the house lol. Pay day is friday so I can go to the store in time at least.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Ummm some lettuce in a cigar tortilla...

Comment

I'm going to rub one out when I wake up, to celebrate the day that is called The NFL Draft.

Then I'll order pizza from dominoes(yes I saw that disgusting video, but I got a free one large topping pizza coupon and refuse to let it go to waste) and buy some drinks while sitting in front of my big screen TV with my laptop.

of course I'll wash my hands before eating.

Comment

Debating between a meatball sub with some sides or getting $15 worth of stuff off the Wendy's value menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Debating between a meatball sub with some sides or getting $15 worth of stuff off the Wendy's value menu.
                        You gotta go with Wendy's!
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Just get a bunch of spicy chicken sandwiches...problem solved

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

pizza & hot wings

Comment

Originally posted by Breaker View Post
                              I'm going to rub one out when I wake up, to celebrate the day that is called The NFL Draft.

Then I'll order pizza from dominoes(yes I saw that disgusting video, but I got a free one large topping pizza coupon and refuse to let it go to waste) and buy some drinks while sitting in front of my big screen TV with my laptop.

of course I'll wash my hands before eating.
                              LOL

Anyway,

I'll put on my 2009 Steelers Draft gear, order a pizza and sit down and watch the draft.

;-)

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information