Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams buy Sanchez a Sun. plane ticket to STL

Per Steve Wyche of NFL.com.

Smoke screen? Or could they really do it?
    Last edited by MenOfTroy; 04-25-2009, 01:08 AM.

That's a very elaborate smokescreen if it's true... I wonder if they do this for all of their possible draftees, and then refund the ones that they don't pick?!

Weird....Sanchez sure has rocketed up boards lately.

Comment

If it's true, and it's a smokescreen, it's not like an NFL team can't afford to buy a plane ticket they don't plan on anyone actually using. Why would they let that kind of thing leak out. All this pre draft rumors and speculation seems sillier than normal this year.

Comment

I read this and I was like, "they bought him a Sun? Is that a car or something?" then realized you were abbreviating.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

personally i hate stuff like this leaking out, true or untrue. last years draft was so disappointing because the first 4 picks were all made before the draft even started. i want suspense with the draft. i find this one of the most interesting draft in a long time. mostly because the top 5 picks are totally up in the air at this point.. i hope it stays that way

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I read this and I was like, "they bought him a Sun? Is that a car or something?" then realized you were abbreviating.
            Hahaha. That made me laugh. Yeah, it's a Sundai. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ratiffshabang View Post
              personally i hate stuff like this leaking out, true or untrue. last years draft was so disappointing because the first 4 picks were all made before the draft even started. i want suspense with the draft. i find this one of the most interesting draft in a long time. mostly because the top 5 picks are totally up in the air at this point.. i hope it stays that way
              Its even worse when you are 100% certain who the pick is going to be and they still take 10 minutes to announce it

Comment

What a bunch of cheap asses. They can't even get a Private jet? What did they buy him a a coach ticket on Southwest airlines?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  What a bunch of cheap asses. They can't even get a Private jet? What did they buy him a a coach ticket on Southwest airlines?
                  It's a recession

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me if Rams took Sanchez # 2, they afterall did take Chris Long # 2 last year and Carriker the year before. They have absolutely no clue what theyre doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I couldn't believe they but him the sun...

Gotta be a smokescreen, they cut Orlando Pace, not Mark Bulger.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Wow, a plane ticket.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
                          Wouldnt surprise me if Rams took Sanchez # 2, they afterall did take Chris Long # 2 last year and Carriker the year before. They have absolutely no clue what theyre doing.

Watch Carriker and Long this year under Spags. Carriker was coming off shoulder surgery last year and didn't get his off season workouts in. He is a man-beast. Long will thrive under Spags too.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Hahaha. That made me laugh. Yeah, it's a Sundai. :D
                            I was confusing that with the Pontiac Solstice it seems.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Chris Long will never be a double digit sack guy, he reminds of Justin Smith. Bengals took him 4th overall.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information