Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How successful do you think Stafford will be? And why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How successful do you think Stafford will be? And why?

So since he's going to the Lions now how successful do you think he'll be? I know there are a lot of factors we don't know but we can always speculate and predict. The Lions also have the tendency to destroy players with plenty of potential. What do you think will happen to Stafford say...3 years and 10 years from now?

Originally posted by jay cutler's #1 fan
    3x MVP, 4 Super Bowls, Lock for HOF, Breaks all major passing records, regarded as the greatest quarterback of all-time.
    When you say 4 Super Bowls, you mean with another team right?

Comment

Originally posted by jay cutler's #1 fan
      No, I was talking about his rookie season only so it would have to be with the Lions...
      6 year contract...you won't be seeing those 4 rings on his hand for awhile.

I'm surprised you didn't say rookie of the year as one of his accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by whatadai View Post
        6 year contract...you won't be seeing those 4 rings on his hand for awhile.

I'm surprised you didn't say rookie of the year as one of his accomplishments.
        Jarrett Dillard gets ROY. ;)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
        too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

About an average NFL starter, but nothing special. Won't win any championships unless Detroit surrounds him with talent on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Somewhere between a Pro Bowler and Joey Harrington.

I really do hope he succeeds. I'm sick of seeing the Lions suck.
            They have some nice pieces and I think they could be very exciting to watch
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

ROTY isn't totally out of the question, he could put up some big number throwing to cj.

Stafford will be a pro bowler, maybe he gets an Mvp, but he won't be HoF

On Andrew Luck
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

depending on his situation obviously, but the kid is gonna be good.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

It depends who pick 20 is.

Comment

If they fix that offensive line I like his chances to be great. Kevin Smith was good last year and CJ is out of this world. If they fix that offensive line and get some playmakers on defense, watch out.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

well if Stafford pans out and the Lions FO makes a few solid decision in the coming years, anything could happen really. I mean, I know the Lions are pretty much perennial non-contenders, but with Stafford and CJ at least we have a solid combo of elite talent to work with.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        Somewhere between a Pro Bowler and Joey Harrington.

I really do hope he succeeds. I'm sick of seeing the Lions suck.
                        They have some nice pieces and I think they could be very exciting to watch
                        Stafford. Johnson. Smith.

3/53 nice pieces doesn't do much.

Comment

Originally posted by whatadai View Post
                          Stafford. Johnson. Smith.

3/53 nice pieces doesn't do much.
                          Backus played pretty well last year. Cherilus is young and could be a decent enough RT.

I know the Lions aren't that good, but that kind of comment is just uncalled for.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Very. Why??

Comment

Stafford might not even see the field his first year as crazy as it sounds... Mayhew has a hard on for Culpepper and suposedly he lost 30lbs and looks really good in camp. Obviously Stafford is the future but they might want to wait untill that offensive line is fixed to throw in their new investment.

"God only put one pair of feet like that on a human being."
                              - Fritz Shurmur, Defensive Coordinator, Green Bay Packers

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information