You Can Check It Out Via the Main Page:

http://www.draftcountdown.com

Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

I think Jerraud Powers is more of a 5th round player than a 3rd round player.

Comment

I dont like the Josh Freeman to the Jets pick. I believe that they're ready to win now and will not spend a pick on a developmental QB when they can take a Malaluga to replace Eric Barton or 3-4 DE.
      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Sorry Scott but the Seahawks not going CB or S in the first 3 rounds in your mock? I'm confused.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
        too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

ughhh not another Jackson pick.drafting a DE who can't rush the passer is far from a smart move IMO and KC is appearantly playing a 4-3 under at least that's what they workd out in at the minicamp recently

Comment

Eugene Monroe in the first is great.
            Everette Brown in the second is even better.

if the draft falls that way, i'd be f'ing thrilled.

not crazy about the 3rd round picks though. but, that's a problem for tomorrow.

thanks for all the great coverage. it really seems to get better every year.

Comment

I appreciate your hard work Scott but your Colts pick is terrible. DHB won't be a viable WR until Manning is almost ready to retire. They would take Wells first based entirely on value. At least you didn't give us Harvin.

Comment

I'd be very happy if that were how the Bills' draft were to go down...
                I'd be even happier if we took Duke Robinson in the 3rd rather than Freeman...
                I get the feeling that he's going to be a bust, but what do I know.

Nice job anyway, Scott. And thanks for all your hard work and making this the best draft site around.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

What happened to Everette Browns stock?

Comment

I get your point about Maybin, but I think you had it right when you had Orakpo. Once again, you've come through with a solid year Scott. Great job. Get some sleep sometime today if you can.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Never really thought about the idea of Harvin free fallin all the way down to #51!

Jerry did talk about pulling a name(s) back that had been previously taken off there board.

Hmmmmm........

As for McGee in the 3rd! I know they like him and he wants to be a Cowboy! This would be an area Jerry would trade down a couple of times and then draft a QB!
                      Last edited by DallCowby1; 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM.

Comment

hmmmm... I liked your last mock for the Lions better Scott. But a fine job overall. Let's see how the real thang goes!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I think the Raiders would take Eugene Monroe... Cable said he really likes the top 4 OT's and Monroe would be an ideal fit for the ZBS.

Comment

Ahh man not Sanchez.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                              I dont like the Josh Freeman to the Jets pick. I believe that they're ready to win now and will not spend a pick on a developmental QB when they can take a Malaluga to replace Eric Barton or 3-4 DE.
                              Agreed, its a bad pick with Freeman. We have developmental guys already, Freeman is probably far from ready anyhow.....

Round 2 is a fine pick and I think Quinn would be a good move in the 4th round....However Quinn in the 3rd round over Ramses Barden is just bad.

Jets need a WR badly and it would be disappointing if it is not addressed in the 1st 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information