Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the fourth pick in the 2009 NFL Draft...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the fourth pick in the 2009 NFL Draft...

Draft day for the Seahawks

Take a look! I'm going to be updating my site regularly, so be sure to check back for continued Draft day coverage.

Spam.........

Comment

Not quite, my friend. Yeah, that was my first post, but I'm not trying to sell something to you or take you to anything other than the topic. I'm 20 years old and am pursuing a career in sports journalism. I just want people to see what I write, that's all.

Comment

but the GM said they werent taking a QB...and linking is illegal!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

It is? Ok, did not know that. I apologize for that. It won't happen again.

Comment

Two years ago, the Lions GM and everyone else agreed that they were not going to select ANOTHER wide receiver. Look what happened there!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog9714 View Post
              Two years ago, the Lions GM and everyone else agreed that they were not going to select ANOTHER wide receiver. Look what happened there!
              The failure that is Matt Millen should not be compared with regular human beings.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information