X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Madden Ratings for 1st Rounders

http://api.photoshop.com/home_01a474...e4f0e5f47351c6

needed something to do between picks

i noticed they made a lot of guys pretty slow this year. which is realistic, but i hope they do it for the rest of the nfl too. i mean britt 86? nicks 88? yeah they didn't blaze 40's, but they ran as well or better than expected. i'd put each around 90 flat. i mean, maclin ran what? 4.47 or something, and gets 96 speed?

i like the idea of having 4 different throw attributes though.
    Last edited by superman; 04-25-2009, 07:16 PM.

Bwahahaha... Percy 97 speed. Great offense with AD, Berrian, and Percy on Madden.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Originally posted by akvikefan89 View Post
      Bwahahaha... Percy 97 speed. Great offense with AD, Berrian, and Percy on Madden.
      no only if they had a guy to throw them the ball. hey, drafting your franchise qb in yr 1 offseason is always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
        no only if they had a guy to throw them the ball. hey, drafting your franchise qb in yr 1 offseason is always fun.
        You act like it matters on Madden...Ima BEAST with Tavaris on Madden, he's a good video game QB.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          You act like it matters on Madden...Ima BEAST with Tavaris on Madden, he's a good video game QB.
          just sayin

Comment

This doesn't really apply to me... Wii Madden FTW!

Comment

lol....Josh Freeman 71 OVR.

Hakeem Nicks - 88 SPD
              Kenny Britt - 86 SPD
              Aaron Maybin - 84 SPD

Have they ever seen these guys play? Nicks ran circles around every DB in the ACC, yet he's barely faster than Aaron Maybin who ran 4.8ish at the combine.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                lol....Josh Freeman 71 OVR.

Hakeem Nicks - 88 SPD
                Kenny Britt - 86 SPD
                Aaron Maybin - 84 SPD

Have they ever seen these guys play? Nicks ran circles around every DB in the ACC, yet he's barely faster than Aaron Maybin who ran 4.8ish at the combine.
                From what I understand about Madden, WR speed isn't equal to DE speed. A 99 Speed/Accel DE won't be as fast as a 99 Speed/Accel WR. That could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
                  From what I understand about Madden, WR speed isn't equal to DE speed. A 99 Speed/Accel DE won't be as fast as a 99 Speed/Accel WR. That could be wrong though.
                  All ratings should be universal. I don't think you're right.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

they're not universal and shouldn't be. you gotta take into account how fast they looked in college or else heyward bey would be the only guy in this draft with 90+ speed.

but i do agree, they made a couple guys too slow. maybe because they rushed them to get them done today? idk.

moreno ran a terrible 40, but he has star rb potential, you gotta give him 89-90 speed just to be balanced.

Comment

very nice, good work, but there isnt a difference of 8 between mack and wood

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                      None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by billsfootball15 View Post
                        very nice, good work, but there isnt a difference of 8 between mack and wood
                        haha wood didn't even have a pic. poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                          haha wood didn't even have a pic. poor guy.
                          i mean come on, i gotta stick up for my new man!! hahaha

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.

Comment

Why does Britt have worse speed than Nicks? And how does Harvin have the same speed as DHB? It's pretty sad...

Comment

I'm pretty sure thats fake.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information