Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech Coach Rips Mangini

Texas Tech Coach Rips Mangini

“Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point,” Leach said of Mangini. “Part of the reason is he’s (Crabtree) too shy to be like that. …

“My definition of a diva is someone who’s loud and self-absorbed. Michael Crabtree is the furthest thing from loud that I’ve seen. … Let’s see how all those non-divas do up in Cleveland this year.”

I don't see why he's so upset, it's not like they took a player over Crabtree when WR was a glaring need. They wanted to trade down, and got a good deal.

I could see a knock on the Raiders definitely, but not the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
      I don't see why he's so upset, it's not like they took a player over Crabtree when WR was a glaring need. They wanted to trade down, and got a good deal.

I could see a knock on the Raiders definitely, but not the Browns.
      I guess you didn't read the link?

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
        I guess you didn't read the link?
        I did not.

Saw the quote and assumed it just meant that they passed on Crabs to trade the pick.

Comment

I never heard it was Mangini who said it. It was just a "source". Apparently he knew more.

Comment

That's what I've always wondered. How is this guy a diva? He seems so nervous around the cameras and never really has ever shoved the spotlight on himself out of no where. The guy has obviously taken public speaking classes watching him on Jim Rome the other day.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
            Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
            Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
            Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
            Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
            Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
            Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Leach needs to shut up. I can't stand him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

All things aside, Mangini is a tool

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Man Mangini must have killed someones baby or something in the past year because I don't think anyone has said a nice thing about him lately.

Personally, I think it's a good sign for his future that the people who hate him most are Jets fans. No offense to my people or anything, just that Mangini isn't an idiot. It's funny how blind many Jets fans are to the good things that happened to the Jets under him...but thats just how it is anyway.

Crabtree came off as a pretty decent dude to me...when Heyward Bey got picked I thought he looked a little pissed for a second but I guess that went away quickly enough.

Comment

Mike Leach is a badass

Comment

When Crabtree was on ESPN talking about the question of him being a diva, he followed up with a comment about being unable to decide what suit he was going to wear to the draft.

Just sayin'

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I definitely think Crabs will hold a grudge against those teams that passed him up. If he becomes as good as advertised and the Niners become winners, I could definitely see him become a diva.... then again, maybe I would too...

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Like someone in the pros gives a damn what Leach has to say, lol.

Crabtree had multiple faults and was lucky the fledgling 49ers decision makers took him where they did, otherwise he would have fell further.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Regardless, it's ironic that Belichick's top proteges have a reputation for being arrogant, self-absorbed a@@holes.

Weis, Mangini, and McDaniels make an effort to be jerks, which I think is a big part of the reason why Mangini was let go prematurely by the Jets.

I'll be shocked if McDaniels keeps his job in Denver for more than 2 years, and if Weis doesn't win 10 games next year, he's probably gone too.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
                              Regardless, it's ironic that Belichick's top proteges have a reputation for being arrogant, self-absorbed a@@holes.
                              How is that in any way ironic?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information