Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Into the 6th round: Rashad Jennings and Cedric Peerman still on the board!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the 6th round: Rashad Jennings and Cedric Peerman still on the board!

These two guys are GREAT values - I can't believe they are still on the board.

I just noticed this should have been posted in the draft thread. Sorry........my enthusiasm got the best of me.

I usually shut up when guys are still available in the 6th round...obviously there's some reasons teams don't want them. But no way should Rashad Jennings still be available. I can't believe there's not one team that wants him to get about 7 touches a game and some goal line carries.

Comment

There is no way Rashad Jennings is worse than Gartrell Johnson. I think that was a huge reach by San Diego's part.

Comment

Peerman to the Ravens at 185....Absolutely love it, he was around 80 on my board. Just a good football player.

Comment

I guess we will move McClain to FB with that pick and give Peerman some carries as a power back. I wonder what our plan is with that

Comment

The Bengals need to draft Jennings

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              I guess we will move McClain to FB with that pick and give Peerman some carries as a power back. I wonder what our plan is with that
              Or you could just cut McGahee and save some green.

Comment

the problem is if we cut him this year we get a 11 million dollar cap hit. I believe we can cut him after this season due to some contract clause. His contract really kicks in with ridicolous numbers I hope we re-structure or cut him

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  the problem is if we cut him this year we get a 11 million dollar cap hit. I believe we can cut him after this season due to some contract clause. His contract really kicks in with ridicolous numbers I hope we re-structure or cut him
                  In that case I guess you just wait for him to get hurt and then let Peerman get in on the rotation before cutting him next season.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                    The Bengals need to draft Jennings
                    You're not kidding!

Comment

lol yea good point. I think that 11 million dollar cap hit is the reason that Boldin isnt a Raven.

Comment

im pretty surprised jeremiah johnson is still on the board

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                        Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Wait is Jennings still on the board because if he is the Ogbannaya pick really pisses me off
                          I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

I feel dumb for asking, but why are so many people high on Peerman? I love the pick for the Ravens but I didn't get to see him play much.

Comment

The Colts could've taken Britton in the 1st and Jennings in the 6th and been much better off. Dammit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information