4) Minnesota
    5) Tennesse

worst
    1) Ravens
    2) Oakland
    3) K.C.
    4) S.D.
    5) Dallas

how did i know you'd give cincy the best grade lol.

but no, they had a good draft.

Comment

I actually like what the Falcons did, especially if you include the Gonzo trade. They gave their defense a talent injection which is always a good thing.

I thought the patriots draft was MUCH worse than that except for Butler. I wouldgive them a C probably at this point.

But I still think that grading a draft the day afterwards is quite stupid. The Broncos filled a lot of their needs, just not in the way people expected. McD came in with a list of players he wanted, and he left with them. Sure, trading the first next year isn't too smart, but you gave Carolina a B- while they traded their first too. That really doesn't make too much sense.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I gave the Colts a B-, so your C+ is right in there with what I think in general. If you feel like it I'd like to know your specific thoughts about their draft.

Comment

Care to explain why the Rams took Jason Smith over Andre Smith? Remember when you were swearing up and down that if they went with a tackle it would be Andre no matter what?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I lol at Ravens fans who think we had a horrible draft because we didn't get a WR... I loved it.

Comment

ya WTF is wrong with the Ravens draft? My theory why we didnt go WR is becaus all true #1s in this draft were gone by our 2nd round pick. We have plenty of young WR that are still developing who can be good role WR but never a true #1. We could have went Nicks or Britt at 26 but the ability to get Oher was to good to pass up.

Comment

i dont see how you can rate the ravens draft worse than the saints draft. also zona should be with the big winners imo

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                  i dont see how you can rate the ravens draft worse than the saints draft. also zona should be with the big winners imo
                  they didn't draft andre smith...

Comment

IF the raiders drafted Andre smith = a+?
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                      It all makes sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                        I knew it...everyone should have tried to trade up for Andre Smith.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Care to explain why the Rams took Jason Smith over Andre Smith? Remember when you were swearing up and down that if they went with a tackle it would be Andre no matter what?
                          actually i said that if the lions went o.t. it would be andre because of their scheme...with that said st. louie will be answering draft blunder questions in a year or two when andre establishes himself....EVERYBODY said monroe was going before andre too, but what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            I lol at Ravens fans who think we had a horrible draft because we didn't get a WR... I loved it.
                            it's not just that....we passed on a field stretching t.e. for yet another small corner...we took an early olb when we are set there with suggs, johnson, barnes, mcclain and burgess coming back from injury...we also didnt get a 3-4 d.e. which will be needed with ngata move inside, pryces age/injury problems....oher was a GREAT pick however.

Comment

lmao at GB getting a B, they addressed their needs and got top value.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information