Did anyone see this article?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see this article?

Looks like there was a reason the Raiders didn't risk trading down in the first.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo..._receiver.html
    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Give it a rest all ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
      Looks like there was a reason the Raiders didn't risk trading down in the first.

dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      dude shut the **** up.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Give what a rest?

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Give it a rest all ready.
        Explain what's wrong with my post. Are their some forbidden topics on this site?
        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

7. Do not start an excessive number of new threads each day.
          a) Your ability to start new threads will be revoked. There are plenty of threads on the site.
          b) Don't repeat already posted material. There's a search button on the site that works very well. Use it.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Lift the needle up for second....

so you can stop skipping. Either that or pull the plug.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.
            dude shut the **** up.

- Genius

Comment

I believe that I started three threads.

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              7. Do not start an excessive number of new threads each day.
              a) Your ability to start new threads will be revoked. There are plenty of threads on the site.
              b) Don't repeat already posted material. There's a search button on the site that works very well. Use it.
              Is that too much? Are you a board mod? And this is not repeated material, this is brand spanking new.

- Genius

Comment

Okay Black Bolt. We get it. DHB is the next Jerry Rice and Micheal Mitchell is an Ed Reed clone. I for one had DHB as the 12th ranked prospect in my final rankings. But seriously, why don't you make everyone eat crow after they are proven wrong. What could you possibly have to gain by defending Al Davis at this point? The man is completely crazy and the league passed him by 5 years ago. There is a reason the raiders have lost the most games in the NFL since thief last super bowl appearance and he is clearly trying to continue that tradition.

Comment

Actually....

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                  Okay Black Bolt. We get it. DHB is the next Jerry Rice and Micheal Mitchell is an Ed Reed clone. I for one had DHB as the 12th ranked prospect in my final rankings. But seriously, why don't you make everyone eat crow after they are proven wrong. What could you possibly have to gain by defending Al Davis at this point? The man is completely crazy and the league passed him by 5 years ago. There is a reason the raiders have lost the most games in the NFL since thief last super bowl appearance and he is clearly trying to continue that tradition.
                  That is NOT my point. I think that Crabtree is better, but I don't think he wanted us or that we wanted him.

My point is simply this: There are REASONS why we took the players at the spots we took them. Real reasons why a trade down could have been a disaster, but don't count on the draft media to tell you that. And for the record, I think the NFL passed him by 20 years ago, but the last three drafts have been good IMO. DHB and Mitchell will be STARTERS.

- Genius

Comment

I understand that you're wanting to defend your team, Black Bolt. But, you have created 3 different threads for a topic that only needs one. Plus, the material you're posting isn't unknown knowledge - ESPN reported the Giants interest in DHB before the Draft, and Mel Kiper Jr. stated that another NFL team graded Mitchell as a 2nd-3rd RD'er during the Draft coverage.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Jesus you're worse than Blindside after a panthers loss.

Comment

You do realize that this report was issued before the draft and that every year before the draft teams circulate all sorts of stupid theories as to what they do as a misinformation campaign in order to mask their true intentions and hopefully get someone else to do something stupid, right?

I mean, the Pats did trade up into the top 10 to grab an offensive player, right?

Comment

That is NOT my point. I think that Crabtree is better, but I don't think he wanted us or that we wanted him.

My point is simply this: There are REASONS why we took the players at the spots we took them.
                          Yes, there are.

Comment

is this ataribigby in raider fan form?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

It may not be news to you....

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              I understand that you're wanting to defend your team, Black Bolt. But, you have created 3 different threads for a topic that only needs one. Plus, the material you're posting isn't unknown knowledge - ESPN reported the Giants interest in DHB before the Draft, and Mel Kiper Jr. stated that another NFL team graded Mitchell as a 2nd-3rd RD'er during the Draft coverage.
                              but it's news to all the people that didn't see the few seconds on television about the Giants and/or didn't here about the Bears interest. It's quite apparent that a lot of people didn't know this information.

Secondly, you are right, I am defending my team from attack at virtually every angle; however, this is a seperate topic. Perhaps I could have combined them all, but I didn't.
                              Last edited by Black Bolt; 04-28-2009, 11:41 AM.

- Genius

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information