the "I Told You So" thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "I Told You So" thread

Toot your own horn here! What were you right about in this years draft that everyone else said you were wrong about? Here is your chance for vindication!!

For me it was projecting Ziggy Hood to 3-4 DE when everyone else said it would be a terrible fit.

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
    Toot your own horn here! What were you right about in this years draft that everyone else said you were wrong about? Here is your chance for vindication!!

For me it was projecting Ziggy Hood to 3-4 DE when everyone else said it would be a terrible fit.
    Jerry and Marks = bad 3-4 ends.

Hood doesn't fall in with them imo.....it was idiots telling you that he was a bad 3-4 end (hence a 3-4 team taking him)

Edit: Correctified it to make it make more sense.
    Last edited by BeerBaron; 04-27-2009, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I told you that the Lions wouldn't draft an OT #20! Told ya!

Comment

I tried telling Chiefs fans they would not take Curry but no body wanted to hear it and they were mean to me.:(
        Last edited by Splat; 04-28-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I tried to say we wouldn't take Mark Sanchez.

Comment

I told you the Jags would go with a big man over a wide receiver at 8.

Comment

I told everyone we wouldn't take Ron Brace!
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

I told everybody Sanchez wouldn't end up in DC.

Comment

I predicted that the Bengals would take Andre Smith over Monroe weeks before everyone's started doing it in their mocks. I win.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Peria Jerry was a terrible fit. Sen'Derrick Marks was a terrible fit. Only idiots would have told you that Hood was.
                    Edited for my own stupidity.
                    Last edited by jnew76; 04-27-2009, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I told you the Chiefs taking a LT was just crazy talk.

Comment

I appreciate you calling me an idiot for having an opinion not shared by the masses on this board. Stay Classy Buddy.
                        He was saying the people who said Hood was a bad fit were idiots. Not you.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

I appreciate you calling me an idiot for having an opinion not shared by the masses on this board. Stay Classy Buddy.
                          I was saying that the people calling Hood a bad 3-4 end were idiots. You were not the idiot.

....unless you were also call Jerry and Marks good 3-4 ends....then uh.....yeahhhhhhhh i dunno....

Comment

I told everyone Chris Wells wouldnt be a top 2 RB selected. For what ever reason, posters on this site seems to love wells. lol

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              I was saying that the people calling Hood a bad 3-4 end were idiots. You were not the idiot.

....unless you were also call Jerry and Marks good 3-4 ends....then uh.....yeahhhhhhhh i dunno....
                              I completely misconstrucified what you were saying. I hope you see how I did. My fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information