Draft Journey: Crabtree-Stafford-Cushing Life on the Road to the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Journey: Crabtree-Stafford-Cushing Life on the Road to the NFL

Is any one watching this on NFLN? It's pretty interesting and I like how they put it together. It's interesting to see what they all did leading up the draft.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

I finished watching it yesterday (had it on DVR). Did they do this with anyone else? I thought it was pretty good. The best scene of the whole thing was Crabs and Cush talking after the draft.

Comment

I usually like watching these things every year, but what is the fascination with Cushings? He's getting the most TV time for a non QB, non top 10 pick that I've seen in a long time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Ugh, I hate not having NFL Network. Hopefully I can find some place where I can download it. I've been wanting to see the whole thing for awhile.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information