Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jevan Snead!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jevan Snead!

    We'll im on his bandwagon. He has a great arm, probably the best in the draft. Good mobility. Good leader thus far. A bit of a gun slinger. Wears number four. Plays for a school in Mississippi...




    Oh, thats not him....




    Thats right.

    He does remind me a bit of Favre. Maybe its just the jersey though.
    Obviously there will be concerns about Snead since he couldn't beat out Colt McCoy at Texas, but I feel he has developed into the better QB, and a better QB than Bradford.

    Thoughts?



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    He's my number one QB. He's the prototype and like his attitude.

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought he was better than Colt when he was at Texas, it was just that Colt had a year in the system and Snead was a true FR.

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw that same IT factor that I previously saw with Matt Ryan the year before. I'm very interested to see if this kid can keep that same momentum into next year because he's certainly got all the tools to be special.

        Comment


        • #5



          oops sorry I thought you said best QB. I actually do like Snead...he has all the tools that you look for in a good QB.

          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

          Comment


          • #6
            Snead has a big arm. He needs to work his accuracy, but he has the tools and measureables.

            Comment


            • #7
              I still like Bradford as the #1 QB, before he said he was staying I had him rated higher than Matt Stafford, so I you can tell I like him, but I do like Snead too, for me right now they are far and away the top 2 QBs in the draft, unless some ones stock soars or theirs really falls hard.

              Bone Krusher, the best

              Comment


              • #8
                I've been big on him for quite a while. I do not, however, view him as a better prospect than Bradford. Too low of a completion percantage/too inconsistent for me to rank him numero uno. Right now he's my number three, but he could've over take McCoy if he improves in the aforementioned categories.


                Sig by Matthew Jones

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                  I still like Bradford as the #1 QB, before he said he was staying I had him rated higher than Matt Stafford, so I you can tell I like him, but I do like Snead too, for me right now they are far and away the top 2 QBs in the draft, unless some ones stock soars or theirs really falls hard.
                  My problem with Bradford is that his job didn't seem as hard as compared to Snead's, Stafford's, or Tebow's. I can definitly see the accuracy, but it just seemed like he always had all day to throw and when he did throw it was to pretty easy targets.



                  Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've been a HUGE Snead fan since he came to UT, and what he did at Ole Miss was certainly not a surprise to me, he has all the physical tools and I loved the way that team rallied around him last year.


                    Wish he had gotten a chance at UT because I was on his bandwagon, but I strongly believe he'll be a great NFL QB.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      My problem with Bradford is that his job didn't seem as hard as compared to Snead's, Stafford's, or Tebow's. I can definitly see the accuracy, but it just seemed like he always had all day to throw and when he did throw it was to pretty easy targets.
                      Michael Oher didn't give up a sack last year, and John Jerry is the one of the top guard prospects this year. I'm not saying Mississippi's line was as good as Oklahoma's, but Snead wasn't too bad off in that department.


                      Sig by Matthew Jones

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                        Michael Oher didn't give up a sack last year, and John Jerry is the one of the top guard prospects this year. I'm not saying Mississippi's line was as good as Oklahoma's, but Snead wasn't too bad off in that department.
                        Oh no doubt. It will be interesting to see how Snead does after losing a couple big players this year.



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Snead's versatility intrigues me, I still think Bradford will get broken in half in the NFL.

                          FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
                            Snead's versatility intrigues me, I still think Bradford will get broken in half in the NFL.
                            Why would you say that? Because of his amazing offensive line? Because 6'4 218 doesn't seem small to me. If Bradford can come close to success he had last year with less talent he is a surefire top 5 pick IMO, his arm strength is being criticized too much I'd say it's around Mark Sanchez level, but Bradford's accuracy is amazing. Anways, Chad Pennington has already proved you don't need great arm strength to be a successful QB in the NFL.

                            Bone Krusher, the best

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not going to say that I am a proponent of the Jaguars having a bad season, but I would be fine if we somehow came out with Snead after next year's draft.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information